Is There No More Updates For Mine Imator Community Build? Will the Version Stay Forever in Version 1.0.3?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[ReyZocKing]

Is There No More Updates For Mine Imator Community Build? Will the Version Stay Forever in Version 1.0.3?

I first made a Minecraft animation in 2017 December 17 using Mine Imator Community Build. But now it's 2020! We Really Want Updates From Mine Imator Community Build, I Am More Simple And More Comfortable Using The Mine Imator Community Build Version. But I Have Not Found An Update For That. I Hope Mine Imator Development (Nimi) Changes My Mind And Makes A Small Update From Mine Imator Community The Build [I Thought That The Most Expected Update Is: Supports ModelBench; Supports the Import of the World from Minecraft Version 1.14.2 and above, items (I hope it was added [because it is really needed once in a while]) and a few minor improvements. I dare say the Mine Imator Community Build Version is more convenient because some small points are: No Eating Lots of Memory; Supports Older Graphics Cards (And Does Not Take Up Much Memory On The Graphic Cards); It Looks Beautiful And Comfortable In The Eyes And Viewed. Maybe That Is All I Can Convey

Who Agrees Upvote

To Mine Imator Development (Nimi) We Minecraft Animator Studios Indonesia Hopes That Mine Imator Community Build Update Is Available. So We Can Work More Comfortable And Make More Animations.

Edited by Minecraft Animator Studios
This Topics From [ReyZocKing]

No.

Support for Community Build ended over two and a half years ago, and IIRC even Nimi himself has been discouraging people from using it because it's extremely outdated.

Also, you do realise a lot of the features MI currently has would be literally impossible to add into Community Build without slowing it down, right? The moment all of those features you're asking for get implemented, Community Build would be just as slow as MI.

...also, please act like a person. Your constant use of "we" when referring to yourself is unnecessary and feels a bit fake, especially when looking at your Youtube channel.

Edited by __Mine__

Community Build is really obsolete. Adding the things you want to it will mean putting hold on developing an update for the normal, superior Mine-Imator and doing things that have already been done in Community Build, achieving absolutely nothing. No one benefits. Really, we'd all be negatively affected. 

What you're asking for is like asking to put everything in Box #1 into Box #2 because Box #1 is too heavy and #2 isn't. But, by putting everything in Box #2, then THAT box becomes heavier and harder to carry, thus making the time you spent transferring the items completely wasted, no goal actually being accomplished. 

Community Build is entirely, 100% obsolete.    The dev of CB has moved on to working on the official build of MI, and it has all but one feature of CB (which doesn't do much) and does those features better.

There is not a single good reason to keep using CB and I'd recommend just using the latest version.

I'm pretty sure new versions can even load CB projects if that's important for you.

19 hours ago, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

I first made a Minecraft animation in 2017 December 17 using Mine Imator Community Build. But now it's 2020! We Really Want Updates From Mine Imator Community Build, I Am More Simple And More Comfortable Using The Mine Imator Community Build Version. But I Have Not Found An Update For That. I Hope Mine Imator Development (Nimi) Changes My Mind And Makes A Small Update From Mine Imator Community The Build [I Thought That The Most Expected Update Is: Supports ModelBench; Supports the Import of the World from Minecraft Version 1.14.2 and above, items (I hope it was added [because it is really needed once in a while]) and a few minor improvements. I dare say the Mine Imator Community Build Version is more convenient because some small points are: No Eating Lots of Memory; Supports Older Graphics Cards (And Does Not Take Up Much Memory On The Graphic Cards); It Looks Beautiful And Comfortable In The Eyes And Viewed. Maybe That Is All I Can Convey

Who Agrees Upvote

To Mine Imator Development (Nimi) We Minecraft Animator Studios Indonesia Hopes That Mine Imator Community Build Update Is Available. So We Can Work More Comfortable And Make More Animations.

Let me say this way:

Why the hell would you make a MI animation using MI CB? Entirely outdated as others said, and community build served its own purpose of teamwork, but since you did it yourself, that's out of question. Mine-Imator itself is way better than CB one since it continues to have various updates every time and it gets better. Next update has volumetric rays, ya know? No eating lots of memory? So does MI with simple things, even MB. Supports older graphic cards? So does my computer Windows 7 with MI running complex stuff. Beautiful and comfortable? It's been nearly 3 years, man. Just let it go. Nimi doesn't see CB with potential. He's got a point.

Btw, "who agrees upvote". That's called upvote begging. Not cool, dude.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, __Mine__ said:

No.

Support for Community Build ended over two and a half years ago, and IIRC even Nimi himself has been discouraging people from using it because it's extremely outdated.

Also, you do realise a lot of the features MI currently has would be literally impossible to add into Community Build without slowing it down, right? The moment all of those features you're asking for get implemented, Community Build would be just as slow as MI.

...also, please act like a person. Your constant use of "we" when referring to yourself is unnecessary and feels a bit fake, especially when looking at your Youtube channel.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, Dr. Nexil said:

I used Community Build right up until the actual, full version of Mine-imator had EVERY capability that CB had. That was like 2 years ago, man. Just use the latest MI.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:39 PM, Ethaniel said:

No WE dont.

On 5/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, SoundsDotZip said:

The present version of MI is better in every way, except the CPU usage, but that will be improved a lot in the next update.
Just use the latest version, it's heaps better

On 5/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, TwoToRule said:

Community Build is really obsolete. Adding the things you want to it will mean putting hold on developing an update for the normal, superior Mine-Imator and doing things that have already been done in Community Build, achieving absolutely nothing. No one benefits. Really, we'd all be negatively affected. 

What you're asking for is like asking to put everything in Box #1 into Box #2 because Box #1 is too heavy and #2 isn't. But, by putting everything in Box #2, then THAT box becomes heavier and harder to carry, thus making the time you spent transferring the items completely wasted, no goal actually being accomplished. 

On 5/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ghatos said:

Just use the last version of mine imator, it has all the features of community build and even more stuff!

On 5/5/2020 at 10:13 PM, crustyjpeg said:

Community Build is entirely, 100% obsolete.    The dev of CB has moved on to working on the official build of MI, and it has all but one feature of CB (which doesn't do much) and does those features better.

There is not a single good reason to keep using CB and I'd recommend just using the latest version.

I'm pretty sure new versions can even load CB projects if that's important for you.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I can't think of anything CB has that MI currently doesn't. Well, except for outdated Minecraft support.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, Mercury said:

Let me say this way:

Why the hell would you make a MI animation using MI CB? Entirely outdated as others said, and community build served its own purpose of teamwork, but since you did it yourself, that's out of question. Mine-Imator itself is way better than CB one since it continues to have various updates every time and it gets better. Next update has volumetric rays, ya know? No eating lots of memory? So does MI with simple things, even MB. Supports older graphic cards? So does my computer Windows 7 with MI running complex stuff. Beautiful and comfortable? It's been nearly 3 years, man. Just let it go. Nimi doesn't see CB with potential. He's got a point.

Btw, "who agrees upvote". That's called upvote begging. Not cool, dude.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:13 AM, HeYoNia said:

Give me upvote or I'm gonna dial 911 on you.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, Minealif said:

Dude just use the latest MI Version, CB is really outdated. The latest MI version have more feature than the CB. Also IIRC Nimi himself already encourage people to not using the CB version anymore.

Okay I apologize, actually this topic was uploaded by one of our colleagues who use the MICB [Username: ReyZocKing], while I and another colleague [ZulFachrie_Animator and other Minecraft Animator Studios colleagues] are waiting for the latest update from MI who is immediately using Volumetric Rays.

[THIS IS A PUBLIC ACCOUNT FOR INDONESIAN STUDIOS ANIMATOR MINECRAFT]

So Anyone Who Posts Topics That Can Be Different People, Including One of Our Topics!

22 hours ago, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

I really wouldn't say you're much of a "Studio" when your Youtube channel has only two uploads, one of which has a completely unnecessary screamer at the end, and the other being a rig showcase.

I don't know... it honestly feels more like you're faking it, trying to look like a team to be popular, than an actual team.

Edited by __Mine__

15 hours ago, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

Okay I apologize, actually this topic was uploaded by one of our colleagues who use the MICB [Username: ReyZocKing], while I and another colleague [ZulFachrie_Animator and other Minecraft Animator Studios colleagues] are waiting for the latest update from MI who is immediately using Volumetric Rays.

So Anyone Who Posts Topics That Can Be Different People, Including One of Our Topics!

I honestly agree with Mine, sounds like you are making it up. Might be better to come in clean instead of this ridiculously long topic about the fricking CB-, waitaminute, now you guys are waiting for MI 1.3? Just days ago, you were waiting for update on CB. Something’s fishy....

The guy who supposedly posted this does appear to have a YouTube channel, but nothing related to Mine-Imator or Minecraft at all being posted on it. I think the credibility of this being a team is about half and half. 

However, the "About Me" section on their profile is written in first person (at the time of writing).

On 5/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mercury said:

I honestly agree with Mine, sounds like you are making it up. Might be better to come in clean instead of this ridiculously long topic about the fricking CB-, waitaminute, now you guys are waiting for MI 1.3? Just days ago, you were waiting for update on CB. Something’s fishy....

[ZulFachrie_Animator] I Have Said That This Topic "Is There No More Updates For Mine Imator Community Build? Will the Version Stay Forever in Version 1.0.3?" It was uploaded by one of our colleagues [ReyZocKing], because [ReyZocKing] made an animation with Mine Imator Community Build. While our other crew [Minecraft Animator Studios Indonesia crew with me [ZulFachrie_Animator]] * except [ReyZocKing] | Very Awaiting Update From MI 1.3.0

On 5/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, __Mine__ said:

I really wouldn't say you're much of a "Studio" when your Youtube channel has only two uploads, one of which has a completely unnecessary screamer at the end, and the other being a rig showcase.

I don't know... it honestly feels more like you're faking it, trying to look like a team to be popular, than an actual team.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mercury said:

On 5/11/2020 at 2:00 AM, Phyre said:

Is that even allowed? To share an account?

On 5/11/2020 at 2:43 AM, Dannyboi said:

I wanted to make an infraction on it but Rollo says there's nothing wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, the video on Youtube is just an old video * The video of 2018 before the formation of the team called "Minecraft Animator Studios Indonesia" The Channel and My Team Was Not That But The "F4 Channel Official" We Actually Only 7 People Only * Including me | We Are Developing Our Channel With Our Team. But That Seems Impossible, Because Now No One Believe In Us Again.

-The Team Members-
| FahruRozi_LBS | Damara_Tim | ReyZocKing | ZulFachrie_Animator | BlogKu_Internasional | Muhammad_ZulReyAlRo | Alif_Gaming |
[IT'S NOT THEIR CHANNEL YOUTUBE NAME]

[We're Working On Continuing From Weapon Change Animation]

25 minutes ago, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

Actually, the video on Youtube is just an old video * The video of 2018 before the formation of the team called "Minecraft Animator Studios Indonesia" The Channel and My Team Was Not That But The "F4 Channel Official" We Actually Only 7 People Only * Including me | We Are Developing Our Channel With Our Team. But That Seems Impossible, Because Now No One Believe In Us Again.

-The Team Members-
| FahruRozi_LBS | Damara_Tim | ReyZocKing | ZulFachrie_Animator | BlogKu_Internasional | Muhammad_ZulReyAlRo | Alif_Gaming |
[IT'S NOT THEIR CHANNEL YOUTUBE NAME]

[We're Working On Continuing From Weapon Change Animation]

No "team" would intentionally put a screamer at the end of their animation.