Siren Head Model Showcase

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, TulianGamer said:

Incredible! It is very incredible! Where can I get the rig? I really am very interested in having it. (Obviously giving respective credits to its creator)

Private rig, i made it for my own stuff, i only give it out to friends, sorry

9 minutes ago, Just Philip said:

forgive me for being an idiot, but are siren heads hands supposed to be that big? (don't get me wrong, its an amazing rig, but im just confused since I hardly ever see proper images of siren head)

unknown.png

They're not.

While this is a really well-made model, the hands and feet are way too big, the hands in particular looking almost comical.

4 hours ago, Just Philip said:

forgive me for being an idiot, but are siren heads hands supposed to be that big? (don't get me wrong, its an amazing rig, but im just confused since I hardly ever see proper images of siren head)

You see, this is what natural selection does to creatures.

Hi i was looking for Siren Head RIG and this one is the Best... So i was wondering if i could download it because im intrested in this and i need something to like this for animation and others ones i didnt liked or they were from normal mod body. Obviously i will give 100% Credit for it. If i cant download it so it doesn't matter. Im just asking...