[CLOSED] Mine-imator Forums Survey May 2020

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

z9wQU4O.png

Who's out here having dinner? Who could it be? Whose toes are those? Who's that great ape right there? Is it survey time? Is it survey time? Ohh I think it is! I think it is! Oh yeah! A month late as usual but you guys know I would never forget my favorite time of the year, right? Not many tweaks from the last time around, some extra descriptions to make things more clear and an added question. For those who don't know, the Mine-imator Forums Survey is an anonymous questionnaire to find out about who uses the forums. There are no personal questions, I can't see who you are, it's just to get your opinion on certain forum-related topics. If you're interested, here's the link! Results will be shared publicly (again, anonymously) in a few days. I should also say that despite writing it explicitly, some people still make this mistake: if you can pick multiple answers to a question at a time, you don't need to select Other and write "both this thing and that other thing". Okay now here's the link teehee.

https://forms.gle/64zuymoQAHmYQjas9

October 2019 Results (previous)

Megathread

Edited by Rollo
closed

30 minutes ago, StarFX said:

Lets see the results again!

Results are still rolling in, so I'll wait until they stop coming.

20 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

edit: does this mean the next survey will be held in november instead?

I'll try to do it October but I can't promise I won't be a month late again :D