2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

What the hell is wrong with you lot?

This isn't nearly as bad as you're all making it out to be. Seriously, get a hold of yourselves.

I was only wondering if this was still a family-friendly forum.

17 minutes ago, RoboCreep11 said:

I was only wondering if this was still a family-friendly forum.

sorry.I have no ill intentions.i just want to share my idea.

hope it can compensate:

https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/80765-roadblock/&tab=comments#comment-828274

Edited by white

My god, y'all are a pathetic bunch.

Bombarding a post with downvotes and harsh comments because apparently you can't bear the sight of a girl sitting in someone's lap? Wow. Grow the hell up. You all flock to upvote rigs based on actual adult content but this is too much?

What a load of crap. Really shows how incredibly toxic this community is. No wonder we have this kind of reputation with people like you.

Edited by Voxy

3 hours ago, Voxy said:

My god, y'all are a pathetic bunch.

Bombarding a post with downvotes and harsh comments because apparently you can't bear the sight of a girl sitting in someone's lap? Wow. Grow the hell up. You all flock to upvote rigs based on actual adult content but this is too much?

What a load of crap. Really shows how incredibly toxic this community is. No wonder we have this kind of reputation with people like you.

And people wonder why the "How inviting to newcomers" ratings have been consistently low across all of the previous Forums Surveys Rollo has hosted (which is a time-span of roughly two years now, might I add)... seriously, the fact this sort of thing keeps happening always makes me demotivated and scared to post any more Creeper content... ;~;

Honestly looking forward to seeing how the results of the latest Forum Survey will turn out now thanks to this wonderful display of mass-toxicity towards a newbie. This feels like "ecip movements, creeper" all over again.

Okay, here's a bit of criticism:

-The lighting isn't that great. I suggest watching Sharpwind's tutorial for lighting.

-The particles are really out of place and stand out way too much. Try removing them or making them blend in a bit better.

-The background can be improved. Currently, it looks like they're just on some stone or something. Make it so it's more evident that they're on a bed. I'd also recommend putting a window that's easier to see and have some outdoor scenery be able to be seen through it. This will probably make it feel less cramped.

-The posing. If you're going to do something like this, you have to think, "will people take this the wrong way?" This is why I downvoted. I quite honestly have no idea what you're going for. All I can see is, well, you know. If the posing is like that, change the pose. Make it completely different so it's obvious what they're actually doing, instead of posting it with this suggestive posing. I don't believe it's that hard to look at something like this and think, "This definitely looks wrong. I should change it so people don't have the wrong idea." 

I really don't think you meant for it to look like the way it does. You don't seem like someone who would make something semi-nsfw intentionally. But the thing is, it is impossible for me to see anything in this other than what it looks like. I'd hope you'd be able to see that too and fix it. Maybe you didn't know what this sort of pose is.