(FIXED) ''''Project File Could Not Be Readed'''' (HELP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When opening this .Mimodel file That I've been working quite a while on It keep saying this error message ''''The file could not be read correctly. See the log for more details. Try loading a backup file (.mbackup) if one is available.(Change the extention in the file browser) '''' Here is a file download to both the .mimodel and the logs in one package (textures included)  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dHtpGfVB0PzHOC1l4Xmxg95C9PNH9hKl  Please tell me why this is happening I really don't wanna start this all over. 

Edited by Ystijger
fixed

The last time you worked on this project, did modelbench suddenly crashed? if yes, what were you doing? (giving a certain bend value? bending a plane on the left or right side?)

I think the file can be fixed by manually editing it, but I need to know what you were doing on that model.

12 hours ago, Ghatos said:

The last time you worked on this project, did modelbench suddenly crashed? if yes, what were you doing? (giving a certain bend value? bending a plane on the left or right side?)

I think the file can be fixed by manually editing it, but I need to know what you were doing on that model.

I was playing minecraft. i wasn't doing anything special with the model, it's just a simple set design thingy i was working on. but then i came back and modelbench crashed. And now I can't open the file anymore

I think I've managed to fix your model, sent you a link to it.

The problem seems to be that one of your parts was named "\". I've renamed this to "FIX_TEST" so the model now opens.

Also, just curious; why is the texture named "jNICKSS"? You're not planning on copying @Jnick, I hope ;)

1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

I think I've managed to fix your model, sent you a link to it.

The problem seems to be that one of your parts was named "\". I've renamed this to "FIX_TEST" so the model now opens.

Also, just curious; why is the texture named "jNICKSS"? You're not planning on copying @Jnick, I hope ;)

he was remaking a old thing i did