Exploring an abandoned factory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

10:01 PM - April 24 

I'm a curious kid and ever since I was 7 I really wanted to find out what's Inside this abandoned old factory but considering I was only a child I didn't have the courage to do it, 10 years later here I am standing right before this old, rusty, dirty place, but damn this looks pretty cool and...big. I also plan to take picture along the way and show it to you guys, hold on let me take some pictures.

10:04 PM - April 24

Took me a while to get this old thing working, I couldn't really find any better cameras around my house so I asked my dad if he had anything, he gave me this shitty old 8 megapixel camera phone that's probably older than me.

This place looks really creepy especially at night, I should've went out here when there was daylight, the images look really dark but I can't really do anything about that.

I'm gonna go explore this place a bit more probably gonna take pictures along the way, cya.

Spoiler

Part_1.png

Part_2.png

Part_3.png

10:15 PM - April 24

I'm back after exploring, I was too caught up with the things that I went full circle and forgot to record so no pictures except for this one I guess, I'm gonna head onto the building after I go up to the rooftop and look at the view.

Spoiler

Part_4.png

12:23 AM - April 25

Hello, I forgot to update this thing in anyways, I tried going up the rooftop but the ladders were already deteriorating and most of its parts are missing so I couldn't get up, I decided to head on inside the factory and look at whats inside but most of the doors inside were locked so I couldn't go any farther, I tried my best prying every door available but none of them bulged, kinda weird since most of these are all made of old wood but they're as tough as steel, seeing how I only had a flashlight and a camera I decided to head back home and try again tomorrow, this time with actual equipment, It's 12 AM and I've gotta head back to sleep, see you guys tomorrow.

Spoiler

Part_8.png

Part_9.png

Part_10.png

9:25 PM - April 25

I brought a crowbar with me to help me out and pry these tough as hell doors, I'm gonna be back later.

9:42 PM - April 25
I'm exhausted, my arms can't feel anything but I actually managed to pry one door, guess I'll head inside.

9:43 PM - April 25
Well this certainly looks...empty as expected, I was expecting some creepy ass hobo or something, haha...I don't feel so good about this, I feel like I'm being watched or something, I'm probably being paranoid because of how empty and...weird this place is, I've never been to a factory let alone an abandoned one but this just gives me an eerie vibe, I think I'm gonna head out.

Spoiler

Part_11.png

Part_12.png

Part_13.png

9:47 PM - April 25
Wow, the end of the factory leads to the backside, what a shitty building. I guess I can't be too mad, that just means I don't have to explore any other places I guess I'll head into the rooftop and look for more things to explore.

Spoiler

Part_16.png

9:53 PM - April 25
Been walking for a while now and finally managed to find one and hell it's even in one piece

Spoiler

Part_19.png

9:55 PM - April 25
Dang, I can't even see my town and other shit from this view, damn fog.

Spoiler

Part_20.png

9:58 PM - April 25
Now that's a tall drop, better becareful and not let my ass get pounded by gravity, wouldn't it be funny if I fell...oh shit! hah just kidding.

Spoiler

Part_21.png

Edited by HeYoNia
Updating Info