Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

CcZkccG.jpg

Look, i know this one is already posted, but it was dormant to the point it's in the brink of cancellation when i lost my acc on discord, @MojangYang's was the only one keeping it alive though.
But alright, time to get this thing back up and running again.

Based on @SKIBBZ

This collab is pretty much about how we hate monster school animations that are of low quality and effort, and all submissions should contain both high quality and low quality things.

THIS COLLAB IS NOW BACK OPEN AGAIN.
The deadline is July 1st which is set by @MojangYang and happens to be my birthday LOL (WOW WHO ARE YOU @MojangYang?)

Collab discord:
https://discord.gg/uZ73jF7
The set will be provided, but participants can use their own (which is preferred for the sake of variety)

SUBMISSION :

Spoiler

- The visuals must be low-quality (bad lighting, and all) when your character is off-camera

- Your character is animated with effort, everytime he's within camera view, the visuals must be high-quality. You can use audio, including cinematic sound effect (risers, suspense, buildup)

- Stop the audio before the video ends

- Your character can enter the school from whatever you want, front door, smashing the ceiling, portal, etc

- Even when you're smashing everything in the school, only your character is fully-animated, so even when you kick herobrine, mobs, they are still poorly animated.

- Everything that belongs to monster schools such as mobs, herobrine, equipments, must be animated POORLY

- NO STEVE!!! He's already taken! (Alex is OK, but make sure she's not taken by someone else)

- The length of the video is at least 30 seconds and caps at 2 minutes max

- Flatlands allowed!

- The beginning and the ending transition must be in low-quality mode, which means your character must be off-camera during the transition

TECHNICAL

Spoiler

- Since low-quality video uses default background lighting, you will likely tweak the background to high-quality. Copy the projects into two so you can tweak the other one, or use keyframes with "instant" transition, or use your own ways.

- You will render 2 videos, the high-quality version with full-fledged visuals, and low-quality video with poor-visuals. Those 2 only have visual differences, not animation differences.

- HIGH QUALITY : Video size : 1080p, Format : MP4, Video Quality : Best, Framerate : 60, With "High Quality Rendering" on

- LOW QUALITY : Video size : 1080p, Format : MP4, Video Quality : Very low, Framerate : 24, With "High Quality Rendering" off

- I understand that some of you may not be able to combine both videos into one using video editor, you can send both videos to me and i will combine them into one, but it would be appreciated if you could combine them yourself.

- About the scenery, would be great if you download it from somewhere or build one yourself for the sake of variance. But here's a link for those who just can't.

- Put the image of your creative watermark at the bottom left corner... if left empty, i will add them using generic text

Spoiler

Here's my example

and @MojangYang's example

Edited by XanderTheV

Just saying, but throwing in a bunch of camera effects for the heck of it =/= Quality.

The Chromatic Aberration, blurring and glow are all completely unnecessary and makes it hard to make out anything properly. The entire thing just looks out of focus.

Edited by __Mine__