My Friend's Home (Gore/Disturbing Image Warning)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 hours ago, Floofy said:

april 13th, something is seriously wrong, Bacon and Fray are gone. Im gonna ask cat about it. I greeted cat and asked him the question, where did all my family and friends go? He signaled me to follow him, and i did, right now im following him and writing this, ill write more when i get to a stopping point!

i just found all my family and friends! They were in cats home! It looked a little old but they can have their preferences! They all looked really happy, like cat has been entertaining them for hours! they finally saw how great he was! Ill write back when i get home!

I dont know how long its been but im still at his home, i asked him if i could go back home with my friends and family but cat just looked at me for a couple seconds then walked away… well im sure ill be home soon, in the meantime he put me in a room that look like it was painted red in a couple spots, seems like the paint has been falling off.

hes eating my family and friends, now hes looking at me

cartoon_cat.png?width=767&height=431

Read Stuff here v

Advanced issue found

?
Spoiler

So here we go, I made a render based off the story that @Floofy wrote and I used his rigs. 

People in this render: (left to right)
@EmberWing
Me
Floofy
 @BaconSandwich

Original story: 

That's all folks...

2 hours ago, Floofy said:

nom

1 hour ago, EmberWing said:

yum

45 minutes ago, Swingzero said:

Munch

yummy arm

1 hour ago, Gfamleit said:

looks delectable

thanks

23 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

It amazes me how well you captured Trevor Henderson's style (and the creepiness of it) in MI.

ohwaitwhat? thanks lol but thank floofy. he made the rig and gave me lots of inspiration :DD not to mention the all help he gave me as i was creating this

Edited by Fray

4 hours ago, anima cryses said:

creepy

good, this means i've succeeded 

22 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

The fact that Bacon guy's still alive and trying to signal for help while being eaten by a big ass black guy creeps me out.

lol