Clouds/Fog/Transparency Rendering Issues

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, In my attempts to render scenes, every time I try to render scenes or export video, the clouds look black and the fog also has this horrible semi transparent black edge around it. Also, objects that are given transparency are also being rendered far too darkly. I've tried tweaking settings in both the settings and graphics menus, but nothing seems to work. I do know that it's not my computer, being as I have the old 2016 Community build of Mine-imator and that version of the program is capable of rendering things perfectly fine, so I'm king of at a loss at what's going on. Any suggestions or support would be much appreciated. Pictures of what's happening are down below.

Spoiler

The cube in this scene is at 50% opacity.

Error_1.PNG?width=804&height=452

Spoiler

Simply for the sake of comparison, I thought I'd upload a screen shot for inside the old 2016 Community Build of Mine-Imator. Nothing appears to be going wrong hear so I'm also at a loss for what's going on.

Community_Build_1.PNG?width=804&height=4

Edited by Penworks