Minecraft Animator Studios

Finally, Optifine for Minecraft 1.15.2 has been launched for the public

Finally, Optifine for Minecraft 1.15.2 has been released to the public (still pre-release)
namely: Optifine HD G1 pre-13 Ultra (if I'm not mistaken, I doubt whether pre13 or pre-13 release)
You can Download Via TLauncher.

This is the proof :

Capture.PNG

Edited by Minecraft Animator Studios
EDit my Mistake

1 minute ago, wafflecakes said:

Whats TL mods

No It's Not TLMod, I Downloaded Directly From The Official Site, and I didn't download the mod (Actually, TLMod is for Downloading Mods for Minecraft Not for the Launcher itself wafflecakes

But My Launcher is the Old Version (2.66), now the version (2.69), I'm lazy to update it.

1 minute ago, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

No It's Not TLMod, I Downloaded Directly From The Official Site, and I didn't download the mod (Actually, TLMod is for Downloading Mods for Minecraft Not for the Launcher itself wafflecakes

I mean there is forge where you can install mods 

9 minutes ago, wafflecakes said:

I don't use Forge anymore (I used it during the Titan Launcher period), in TLauncher There are various versions available: Starting from Forge, ForgeOptifine, LiteLoader, LiteLoaderOptifineForge, and Release (* LiteLoader and LiteLoaderOptifineForge are only available in versions 1.7.10 and below [If I'm not mistaken]) and yes I'm not here to promote TLauncher

9 minutes ago, wafflecakes said:

Official OptiFine Is Not Yet Included The Official URL To Download Alpha or Beta from Optifine Minecraft 1.15 and above

Edited by Minecraft Animator Studios

17 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Don't download anything from third-party sites/programs. It's not safe. Download it straight from optifine.net. Also, the pre-release has been out for a couple months now.

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm too late to make this topic, Minecraft Optifine 1.15.2 (Optifine HD U G1 pre13) was released on April 1, 2020. By the way, downloading directly from TLauncher is Guaranteed 100% safe and harmless, Direct Download from Optifine, usually installed for Minecraft which launcher Titan Launcher version 3 and above.And the proof is I did not get any problems when I downloaded optifine from the era of optifine 1.9.4 until now.Capture2.PNG

On 4/17/2020 at 3:29 AM, Minecraft Animator Studios said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm too late to make this topic, Minecraft Optifine 1.15.2 (Optifine HD U G1 pre13) was released on April 1, 2020. By the way, downloading directly from TLauncher is Guaranteed 100% safe and harmless, Direct Download from Optifine, usually installed for Minecraft which launcher Titan Launcher version 3 and above.And the proof is I did not get any problems when I downloaded optifine from the era of optifine 1.9.4 until now.Capture2.PNG

Yeah very late to the topic indeed. I been using Optifine 1.15.2 pre xD