OLYMPIC-MAN 2 A MINECRAFT MOVIE First Look Teaser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, OzFalcon said:

This wasn't a trailer, it was showcasing a wallpaper/poster. Create your trailers once you have animated enough scenes to properly put one together

can i call it a teaser than if it's not a trailer? i might've word it wrong...

3 hours ago, Isa said:

can i call it a teaser than if it's not a trailer? i might've word it wrong...

Teaser are the same as trailers, I think.They both exist to show some bits of the movie to give an idea of what is the movie like

although trailers might be longer..

I think yeah.. teaser is a proper word for this. Because you only show the PICTURE.

You should've made a poster actually, and put it in Wallpapers and art section. I don't think video is a proper form to show just the picture of the movie.

8 hours ago, Dignity said:

Teaser are the same as trailers, I think.They both exist to show some bits of the movie to give an idea of what is the movie like

although trailers might be longer..

I think yeah.. teaser is a proper word for this. Because you only show the PICTURE.

You should've made a poster actually, and put it in Wallpapers and art section. I don't think video is a proper form to show just the picture of the movie.

alright, thxs for the input. I will be releasing an official trailer real soon with actual footage and stuff. until than this current video will be the "teaser" of the motion picture