Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hope_2.png

"Who am I?"

Yay, something not fad. I know what you thinking, my graphic card is terrible, and I am in decision to upgrading my PC.

Credits: @9redwoodsfor V4 rig

CC is appreciated, and this is a sequel to "Hope":

Edited by MineWallpaper

4 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

when you have the default avatar

Um, no. Allow me to explain: The first "Hope" shows that 9red has fallen in a coma(unknown incident), and his soul is falling away from his body. This one explains that he's gone through post-trauma identity(who am i thing), and trying to figure out the exit, but suddenly, he can't remember who he is, what's his name, or when this all begun.

You understand?

Edited by MineWallpaper

Just now, MineWallpaper said:

Um, no. Allow me to explain: The first "Hope" shows that 9red has fallen in a coma(unknown incident), and his soul is falling away from his body. This one explains that he's gone through post-trauma identity(who am i thing), and trying to figure out the exit, but suddenly, he can't remember who he is, what's his name, or when this all begun.

You understand?

:facepalm:

8 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

You understand?

6 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

oof, here's this then: he doesn't know who he is.

When you don't get the joke and keep insisting on explaining the wallpaper even tho cubic didn't ask for an explanation.