Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yeah i was gunna make this guy pointing at Mike fadbear's pizzeria but , i did not find any good maps so i just made dis

j6zaYT.png

ik that this guy kinda looks like @Frost but i did not mean to make him look like him, and i mean nothing by it. (plz don't hurt me @Frost)

CREDITS:

@Hozq's face rig/or model and his hand model

Edited by Swingzero

The CA is really unnecessary, and the expression of the face feels off to me, id try looking at some reference photos of the face you're going for.

Edit: Theres also way too much space in the background, id recommend zooming the camera in more on the character to where his shape almost touches the edges of the render.

Edited by Floofy

13 minutes ago, Floofy said:

The CA is really unnecessary, and the expression of the face feels off to me, id try looking at some reference photos of the face you're going for.

Edit: Theres also way too much space in the background, id recommend zooming the camera in more on the character to where his shape almost touches the edges of the render.

thanks fixed it