cant load a world from a server

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello, i cant load a world that is from a server to export a piece of the world, when i try to load, appears the error "System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.", is there anything i can do to solve that?

Log: https://pastebin.com/DdE0bwig

I simply open the menu, i click on import scenery, and i click to import from a world, and then, i click in the level.dat of the world that is in my server, and when i select the level.dat, the program tries to load and comes with this error: "System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range." And if i click in continue, nothing happens with the program, and if i click in the another button, it closes the program that imports the world.

I think this happens because my server made the worlds be not readed because of the plugins.

Just now, wafflecakes said:

Did you use world downloader ? or if youve had it downloaded take a small chunk not the entire thing 

yes i have the world already downloaded, and the program dosent even lets me to select an space in the world, it cannot simply load the world.