Cursed Creepers - Pack #4: The Tables Have Turned... Into Creepers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll - Feel free to leave your input!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which utility block-based Creepers should I make next?

• Lodestone & Respawn Anchor - Guiding the Lost
    • Note Block & Jukebox - Musical Companions!
    • Dispenser, Dropper & Observer - T_T
    • Something else? Leave your suggestion in the comments.
    • Stop making these entirely. I'm sick of them.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/20 at 11:00 PM

On 8/17/2020 at 6:03 PM, ItsMoon_Shadow said:

How do you make their legs sit like that?? I tried and couldn't get them to do that. What's your secret!?

I simply rotate the legs by -90° or 90° on the Z-axis, then move them apart by 4 or -4 on the X-axis so that the feet are pushed together like so, making a satisfying pattern with the claws:
SitPose_1.png

You can leave it at that, or optionally you can then rotate the legs outwards on the Y-axis. If you do this, make sure to move them back towards the body so they don't end up appearing dislocated.
So from the first image, I rotated outwards by 20° Y, then moved them closer together by 0.5 X, then into the body by 0.5 Z to get this:
SitPose_2.png

This probably isn't the best explanation, but hopefully it could come in useful.

Edited by __Mine__

16 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

I simply rotate the legs by -90° or 90° on the Z-axis, then move them apart by 4 or -4 on the X-axis so that the feet are together like so:
SitPose_1.png

Optionally, you can then rotate the legs outwards on the Y-axis. If you do this, make sure to move them back towards the body so they don't end up appearing dislocated.
From the first image, I rotated outwards by 20° Y, then moved them closer together by 0.5 X, then into the body by 0.5 Z to get this:
SitPose_2.png

This probably isn't the best explanation, but hopefully it could come in useful.

No, I understood perfectly.