Advanced Springtrap rigpack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Greetings and welcome to the first post by Saga Network. this rig has been something we've wanted to release ages ago but couldnt due to us working hard on Edit Saga (which you can find on mephilis12's Forum Page) as of now this team will no longer associate with the edited rigs but instead work on new original models and rigs.

the people who worked on this excluding mephilis are not part of Saga Network but we have full permission from the to release the pack.

this pack was created by:
3D-Darlin,mephilis12,SaD_FredBear,TheTinDog and Shayzis.

Preview Image:

4wWQBdo.png

(Special Thanks to Anima Cryses for the render)

this pack includes:

Springtrap

Spring Bunny

A Withered variant

Ignited Springtrap

Sprennanrd

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gouhnj9xcohoukp/Advanced_Springtrap_Rig.zip/file

Enjoy!

Edited by Saga Network

this is really cool nice but springtrap (normal version) has cylinders at the end of his fingers which is a little weird because cubes would have been better even though i know you didn't make this

Edited by insanehelix7076

On 4/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, insanehelix7076 said:

this is really cool nice but springtrap (normal version) has cylinders at the end of his fingers which is a little weird because cubes would have been better even though i know you didn't make this

yeah. this detail was added in by SFB while mephilis did the hands himself he didn't plan to add in those bits in so I guess it is a good thing that happened in a way

On 5/3/2020 at 2:45 AM, Missle said:

Looks good, its just its WAY too detailed for a minecraft animation though. It looks too realistic for minecrafts blocky feel.

that is the point of the model. it is meant to be an advanced rig meaning it is overdetailed trying to be as much as possible faithful to the actual model by Scott