Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Tonight was a night to remember, i went to my first party! i didn't drink though, i don't feel comfortable doing that. Plus, i need to get home someway. Either way, its 2 am and i should start heading home.

I got in my SUV with some of my friends. My other friends were.. mildly drunk, so i was driving obviously. They were having a good time, recording themselves in the back of the SUV and talking about how great their night was. Even in their drunken state, they still remember to record those stupid videos for their future selves. They just talk about how their day was and what they wanna do in the future.

About half way through the drive, we were just driving through the trees, nothing much was happening, besides the night sky looking much better than usual. Suddenly, the SUV started shaking, like something was hitting it slightly. All of my friends in the vehicle got up and tried focusing on the bumping. The bumping grew stronger, to the point where it starting shaking the SUV side to side.

everyone in the SUV was freaking out, they didn't know what was going on, but something was rocking the car, and it couldn't of been a normal animal. After awhile, we left the forest area of the drive and the bumping stopped, and we all just went into silence. One of my friends with the camera said, "Uhh... I think i have footage of whatever it is..", I requested to see it when we get to the house and he agrees.

We finish the rest of the drive without issues, so when we get home he gives me the camera and i look onto the footage. I watch for a bit and don't see much, besides a weird gray blur every once in a while. Then.. when we leave the forest section.. the footage shows this long, grossly unproportionate, creature that has legs almost 7 feet long. It moves extremely fast along the road. I just stood and paused on one frame. i don't know what to think. I gave him his camera and told him thank you. I'm probably gonna rest and forget about what i saw.

rgergeergg2_edit.png

29 minutes ago, Frost said:

The wallpaper is pretty boring and doesn't have much to it. The model looks off and I think that's because most SCP-type monsters don't look good in MC.

The story is good though.

do you know where he got this?

if not, google Trevor Henderson.

Also, (replying to the topic), I feel like the wallpaper could look creepier. your last one succeeded at that, but this one just doesn't cut it.