Advanced Character Model: Special

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

LOL, I'm new to Mine-imator and wanted to try your rig... so I imported the miproject file and Mine-imator said "the model couldn't get loaded".... So then I tried importing the .mimodel file... yeah.... that was a VERY bad idea...

Now the textures in Mine-imator are some purple-black squares! Do you know how to fix it to make Mine-imator back to normal?

On 4/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, CornetPanique86 said:

LOL, I'm new to Mine-imator and wanted to try your rig... so I imported the miproject file and Mine-imator said "the model couldn't get loaded".... So then I tried importing the .mimodel file... yeah.... that was a VERY bad idea...

Now the textures in Mine-imator are some purple-black squares! Do you know how to fix it to make Mine-imator back to normal?

Restarting the program fixes this issue i think

And also, are you running the latest version of mine-imator? (1.2.6)

On 3/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, Frost said:

Lacks corner extrusions, but everything else is great.

^ ikr, I hate that. I can never find a rig with corner extrusions BUT other than that, I LOVE this rig, Especially them ankles. Now i can break them ?