Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My name is Johnson. People around the town have been disappearing, I don't have a clue what could be causing this, but it's not something normal. 5 people have gone missing in just 2 hours! who ever, or whatever this thing is, its not good, and it wants people. I'm writing these notes so that if I go missing, then someone will have some clues of the person who took me.

March 5th, More people have gone missing, but something is seriously wrong, some of the town Deputies have found the bodies of all the victims. They were all in a pile in the middle of woods, and it scarred most of the Deputies. According to the town mayor, "No living man could do something this horrific in under 24 hours.", this means we could be dealing with something much bigger.

Update for March 5th, just a couple hours later, officers were able to get their hands of some of the victims phones, most of them didn't have much, but one had.. the image pasted onto this. Some of the higher ups tried to hide this from the town, but i got hold of it. This is not a normal case. Not one bit. I also heard some sounds from the forest that sounded like an ice cream truck. that freaked me out.

March 6th, while i was on my walk to the store i saw a man out on the streets yelling at people to get out of the town, and that he brought "it" here. Normally id call this off as nonsense talk, but with that image i saw, this put me on edge. When i left the store, i decided to go up to him and talk to him. I asked him what was this thing he was talking about was, and he said out loud "The Monster of The Woods. It has two Large Sirens for Its head. Siren heads. It stands taller than this store, (Note: the store is about 35 feet from what i can see.), I brought it here. Its all my fault.", I told him its alright, and he probably didn't do it on purpose. After that he seemed to calm down a little. I asked him if he had a image, and he nodded hesitantly, and he pulled out his phone and showed me a image of this really, really tall creature on the deck of a lake, and like he said it had two sirens for its head. I gave him a dollar for showing me that something deeper is going on.

March 7th, More people have gone missing. at most 1/6 of this entire town is gone. after getting all this information this puts me on the far edge, what does this thing want? was that ice cream truck jingle a product of that thing??

Im starting to run out of space, so ill write again when i can.

sdcsdsdfc_vdx_bdfdfbfgbf.png

Edited by Floofy

unknown.png

You should probably try to make the image more visible, I could only see what's going on here after cranking up the brightness and contrasting it a bit. It doesn't have to be this bright but maybe a soft spot light to illuminate the (hand?) object. Loving the story tho, nicely done!