Another Lighting Glitch.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For some stupid reason, on the bodies of villagers that i have in my project, the lighting is Reversed..
As in the front (where there's a light pointing at it) it is dark and on the back it is bright ?

It was fine before upgrading to the dreaded 1.14 textures, etc, That's the only thing i did.

1. Have already tried using texture packs and have given up due to the braindead format that mineimator needs them in.

2. High Quality mode is the same.

3. You don't need a screenshot, i perfectly described the problem; the light is on the backside of the body while the darkness is on the front (the side that has a light pointing towards it)

3 hours ago, BeastyBoss_303 said:

Have already tried using texture packs and have given up due to the braindead format that mineimator needs them in.

you mean the last minecraft version format? the thing __mine__ showed is a resource pack made specifically for mine-imator

3 hours ago, BeastyBoss_303 said:

2. High Quality mode is the same.

3. You don't need a screenshot, i perfectly described the problem; the light is on the backside of the body while the darkness is on the front (the side that has a light pointing towards it)

is the light bulb button ticked on or off? might wanna check that out.

we still need screenshots because there might be something you didn't enable or something