Sign in to follow this  
Sean S.

My Cinematic Bedwars Edit (Feedback & Criticism appreciated!)

Hello! My name is Sean! I'm a video editor who typically does server trailers. My goal is to learn and master animation so I have started here on Mine-Imator. So hello! Anyways, here's a project I have worked really hard on and would love your feedback on it. It's not animation, but it does show my cinematography skills. I hope to get to meet some of you and learn more about Mine-Imator!

this is actually really good, a little thing i would point out of all of this is just how bright highlights can be sometimes

overall this is actually a really nice edit, not as overdone as i would see with others

5 hours ago, MojangYang said:

How did you fly around filming while others play their games? Did you ask the admins for permission?

This is really nice.

you can spectate in hypixel i think

about the video itself: the editing is really nice, the flashing it a bit distracting though

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

2 hours ago, MojangYang said:

How did you fly around filming while others play their games? Did you ask the admins for permission?

This is really nice.

I'm betting it was the Replay Mod. [ ' ']

It allows you to pretty much record your game, and then you can go around in your recording and change up the camera a bunch. -[' '- ]

It's the go-to for creating great things like this. [ ' ']

Edited by Blond

3 hours ago, NietyFox said:

this is actually really good, a little thing i would point out of all of this is just how bright highlights can be sometimes

overall this is actually a really nice edit, not as overdone as i would see with others

Thank you so much! I completely agree, I will have to tone down the brightness a lot more next time.

3 hours ago, MojangYang said:

This is really nice.

I actually used Replay Mod, it allows me to record the game and then fly around and go back in time & all that stuff. Oh and I can render the clips so I can do like 4k with the most laggy shaders! I really appreciate the support!

1 hour ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you can spectate in hypixel i think

about the video itself: the editing is really nice, the flashing it a bit distracting though

Thank you so much! I agree & will definitely make edits to ones in the future. 

47 minutes ago, Blond said:

I'm betting it was the Replay Mod. [ ' ']

It allows you to pretty much record your game, and then you can go around in your recording and change up the camera a bunch. -[' '- ]

It's the go-to for creating great things like this. [ ' ']

Spot on!

Wasn't expecting that much feedback that quickly :o Seems like this forum has a fantastic community!

23 hours ago, Sean S. said:

Spot on!

Wasn't expecting that much feedback that quickly :o Seems like this forum has a fantastic community!

Well... I wouldn't say the community is fantastic. Fortunately you got comments from nice people.

This is pretty dank though I personally thought the S_Shake settings (if you used S_shake at least) were a bit too strong on the b roll clips but (0:45) but other than that this is pretty cool!