Custom Sprites

Munky
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Is it possible? I thought this could make my work easier if I were able to paint some pixel art items and then import them in Mine-Imator.

Edit: I work in MagicaVoxel to do Pixel Art "content" (Sprites, or even assets)

Edited by Munky

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Munky said:

Is it possible? I thought this could make my work easier if I were able to paint some pixel art items and then import them in Mine-Imator.

Edit: I work in MagicaVoxel to do Pixel Art "content" (Sprites, or even assets)

you could use mb with 3d surfaces.

or itemsheets.

In the workbench, click on the dropdown labeled "Image" to import your item sheet.

m24BfIZ.png

Once that's done, you will see a pop-up giving you a few options. "Is item sheet" will treat your image as a grid of items, the size of which you can change to fit your texture. If you're importing a single sprite, make sure to uncheck it.

Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, Ian_The_One said:

mb

2 hours ago, Voxy said:

In the workbench, click on the dropdown labeled "Image" to import your item sheet.

m24BfIZ.png

Once that's done, you will see a pop-up giving you a few options. "Is item sheet" will treat your image as a grid of items, the size of which you can change to fit your texture. If you're importing a single sprite, make sure to uncheck it.

Hope that helps!

This worked wonderful! Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

you could use mb with 3d surfaces.

or itemsheets.

'ppreciate it!