How active are the forums here?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Almost never, place is bad. Kinda hard to post something without it having words censored(f r eddy becomes mike, b o nnie becomes clyde) or claimed as stolen.
Gets really annoying too. Just gonna say it's the internet. people will plague things with popular topics, Nothing you can really do to stop that. Some people don't understand that.

Strict rules

Hard to fit in if you post sh*ts

get banned easily if you break rules

But I love it like home.

F N A F is weirdly censored for some reason

Community is small so regular users all know each other.

When you post something, it will take a few minutes to a few hours for it to be seen. But it's 100% guanranteed your work will be seen and commented on.

just respect other people and the constructive criticisms they give you and you will be fine.

Edited by MojangYang

On 3/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Munky said:

Just asking because I was thinking of starting making 3D animations. Since Mine-Imator is quite easy to use, I've decided to start with this.

not as active as when I started here in 2016-2017

Edited by WAZZL3

On 3/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, Munky said:

Just asking because I was thinking of starting making 3D animations. Since Mine-Imator is quite easy to use, I've decided to start with this.

Okay, but I have to warn you when you will comment something or post something:

1. One member (Ian_The_One) gives often downvotes without any meaning.

2. Never post Monster School content.

3. Sometimes when you will post something, it can last in recent posts for hours, sometimes it can dissapear in few minutes.