Jump to content
Nimi

Dev update #18: 1.3.0 - Lighting

Recommended Posts

@Nimi This might be a bit late to ask, but when you said Mine-imator 1.2.7 will add 1.16's assets, does this mean the Zombie Pigman will end up getting removed and replaced by the Piglin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

@Nimi This might be a bit late to ask, but when you said Mine-imator 1.2.7 will add 1.16's assets, does this mean the Zombie Pigman will end up getting removed and replaced by the Piglin?

Most likely, but there are tons of player skins on the internet for them, especially since Zombie Pigmen and players use the same model. Zero difference, you can still use zombie pigmen (if you download the skin)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

@Nimi This might be a bit late to ask, but when you said Mine-imator 1.2.7 will add 1.16's assets, does this mean the Zombie Pigman will end up getting removed and replaced by the Piglin?

Yes. I don't keep old assets from older Minecraft versions. (Like the programmer textures.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible to have the sticky object feature ready for 1.3.0? It's driving me insane to constantly have to look for where the camera keyframes are. The camera keyframes are the skeleton of an animation because everything revolves around where the camera is placed, seems rather non debatable that workflow would be improved if you constantly had the camera keyframes visible rather than it being treated like any other object timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, moniker said:

Would it be possible to have the sticky object feature ready for 1.3.0? It's driving me insane to constantly have to look for where the camera keyframes are. The camera keyframes are the skeleton of an animation because everything revolves around where the camera is placed, seems rather non debatable that workflow would be improved if you constantly had the camera keyframes visible rather than it being treated like any other object timeline.

Um... Wouldn’t this fit in the recommended section of the forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fityan_k said:

in mine imator 1.3.0 are ambient in indoor lightings is dark and outdoor ambient is brighter then indoor ambient

 

I do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible to make zclipping issues better? When I want to for example put a poster in a wall, the poster is supposed to be a surface that is sitting right next to the wall. And I have to leave an space that is too wide between the wall and the poster, otherwise it starts zclipping at a distance. I have to manually move the poster closer or further from the wall depending on the position of the camera to avoid zclipping which is hell. Apply this to any surface or block sitting on top of other, like eyes or eyebrows in heads and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you guys add a feature, where we can move objects like 3D. Not just with arrows and the coordinates. 😉

Edited by Abu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Abu said:

Can you guys add a feature, where we can move objects like 3D. Not just with arrows and the coordinates. 😉

In Modelbench you can drag objects horizontally and vertically in the camera's view and use planes two move on two axes at the same time. This'll be coming to Mine-imator in 1.3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nimi said:

In Modelbench you can drag objects horizontally and vertically in the camera's view and use planes two move on two axes at the same time. This'll be coming to Mine-imator in 1.3.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only reason I like blender, maya stuff. 

Can't wait to see that in mine-imator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What program is used for making Mine-imator.

I'm not making any crazy but I just wanna know, because it's good know.

Can someone tell me plzz

Edited by Abu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abu said:

What program is used for making Mine-imator.

I'm not making any crazy but I just wanna know, because it's good for us.

Can someone tell me plzz

GameMaker Studio 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nimi said:

In Modelbench you can drag objects horizontally and vertically in the camera's view and use planes two move on two axes at the same time. This'll be coming to Mine-imator in 1.3.

Nimi, if you add the three axis at the same time thing. Bro you don't know how I will be!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

add the feature where we can move objects in 3 axes at the same time like it is in modelbench.

Still, I didn't get this that every cool features are added in modelbench whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...