Dev update #18: 1.3.0 - Lighting

1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

@Nimi This might be a bit late to ask, but when you said Mine-imator 1.2.7 will add 1.16's assets, does this mean the Zombie Pigman will end up getting removed and replaced by the Piglin?

Most likely, but there are tons of player skins on the internet for them, especially since Zombie Pigmen and players use the same model. Zero difference, you can still use zombie pigmen (if you download the skin)!

2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

@Nimi This might be a bit late to ask, but when you said Mine-imator 1.2.7 will add 1.16's assets, does this mean the Zombie Pigman will end up getting removed and replaced by the Piglin?

Yes. I don't keep old assets from older Minecraft versions. (Like the programmer textures.)

Would it be possible to have the sticky object feature ready for 1.3.0? It's driving me insane to constantly have to look for where the camera keyframes are. The camera keyframes are the skeleton of an animation because everything revolves around where the camera is placed, seems rather non debatable that workflow would be improved if you constantly had the camera keyframes visible rather than it being treated like any other object timeline.

43 minutes ago, moniker said:

Would it be possible to have the sticky object feature ready for 1.3.0? It's driving me insane to constantly have to look for where the camera keyframes are. The camera keyframes are the skeleton of an animation because everything revolves around where the camera is placed, seems rather non debatable that workflow would be improved if you constantly had the camera keyframes visible rather than it being treated like any other object timeline.

Um... Wouldn’t this fit in the recommended section of the forum?

Would it be possible to make zclipping issues better? When I want to for example put a poster in a wall, the poster is supposed to be a surface that is sitting right next to the wall. And I have to leave an space that is too wide between the wall and the poster, otherwise it starts zclipping at a distance. I have to manually move the poster closer or further from the wall depending on the position of the camera to avoid zclipping which is hell. Apply this to any surface or block sitting on top of other, like eyes or eyebrows in heads and so on.

5 minutes ago, Abu said:

Can you guys add a feature, where we can move objects like 3D. Not just with arrows and the coordinates. ?

In Modelbench you can drag objects horizontally and vertically in the camera's view and use planes two move on two axes at the same time. This'll be coming to Mine-imator in 1.3.

20 minutes ago, Nimi said:

In Modelbench you can drag objects horizontally and vertically in the camera's view and use planes two move on two axes at the same time. This'll be coming to Mine-imator in 1.3.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only reason I like blender, maya stuff. 

Can't wait to see that in mine-imator

On 11/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nimi said:

Nimi, if you add the three axis at the same time thing. Bro you don't know how I will be!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

add the feature where we can move objects in 3 axes at the same time like it is in modelbench.

Still, I didn't get this that every cool features are added in modelbench whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

1 minute ago, Abu said:

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

add the feature where we can move objects in 3 axes at the same time like it is in modelbench.

Still, I didn't get this that every cool features are added in modelbench whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

Nimi Said This feature will be added into Mine-imator 1.3.0.