Phyre

Recruiting for Phyre Productions

hxqyKW1.png

Heya, my name is Phyre! I am an Animator, 3d Modeler & Texture artist and I work for AndyBTTF and 3a Display (Part of EnchantedMob)

My Twitter

My animation team is called Phyre Productions, we currently have 22 members, with some of the most talented members of the community including @Frost, @Jnick, @Floofy @anima cryses & many more!

The work is 99% volunteer for now until the team makes enough money to be able to pay everyone, sometimes I will pay for some larger models or scenes rarely.

We currently have a lineup of animations planned down the line and progress is going great on what we have so far, we are mostly producing Minecraft Animated music video content based on different games or original concepts, as well as a short animation in the works that I can't say much about but most people will love it :)

I'm recruiting for Animators, Modelers (Including Set Design or Rigging), and Lighting artists

Overall Requirements:

- Must be 13 years old or older (Per Discord TOS.)

- Must be able to be mature when needed, the team is mostly chill though.

- Must be able to produce high quality results in whatever field you are applying for.

- Must have Discord

- You can NOT share any assets produced for the team or made by other team members intended to be private.

Animator requirements:

- Must be able to make smooth looking animations, self explanatory.

- Must be able to work with Advanced Animation (using multiple overlapping parts for smooth movement)

Modeler Requirements:

- Must be experienced in making models of varying complexity

- Must be able to make models that are stylistically accurate to Minecraft

- Must work primarily in ModelBench as opposed to Mine-Imator

- Must either have above average texturing skills, or be willing to learn.

Lighting artist requirements:

- Must be able to make nice quality lighting, utilizing different colors

- Must know how to use things like Bleed Light correctly

- Must be used to scaling up to achieve higher quality shadows, etc.

(Lighting Artists, Modelers or Animators don't have to render for us, I do that.)

Please either DM me on discord, Phyre#1987 or reply if you are interested or have any questions at all about the team. Reminder, read the requirements first.

Just now, Mineshaft Animation said:

Do we have to be skilled in atleast 2 of the things or do we need to be skilled in all of the list?

all.

preferably.

Edited by Ian_The_One

Just now, Mineshaft Animation said:

Do we have to be skilled in atleast 2 of the things or do we need to be skilled in all of the list?

You need to be skilled in whatever you're applying for, so if you are applying as a Modeler you must obviously be skilled in that

Just now, CaptainCat017 said:

feelinferior

good luck on your team, I would apply but I'm not at a high enough skill level.

Thank you! Feel free to apply in the future if you think you have improved in that case :)

6 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

sees modeler as recruiting

Hey, I wanna help, since rn I am making a ware-

sees must be experienced on texturing and making complex models

what the-nuuuuuu ;(

You're doing good, just keep practicing

4 minutes ago, Rollo said:

it's lasted way longer than capinima did, if anyone's worried about job stability they've got you covered

I appreciate it! Yeah, we definitely have a stable and active team right now which I'm really glad for, since with Mine-Imator teams they often end due to some dumb reason or end up never making anything.

Just now, Swingzero said:

I am not so bad in lighting and i wish i were in ur team but...

I don't think i am good enough

Alrighty, if you feel you still want to apply in a certain area, don't feel afraid to. For example, Animators can be bad at lighting since it isn't their job to do, as long as they are good at animation.

There's a small chance I'll try to apply for modeler but I'm away from my computer for now and have enough projects as it is and probably don't have the time.

With that being said, good luck with whatever you're working on.

Just now, crustyjpeg said:

There's a small chance I'll try to apply for modeler but I'm away from my computer for now and have enough projects as it is and probably don't have the time.

With that being said, good luck with whatever you're working on.

Thanks! For modelers, the work is based on how busy you are so don't worry about time much, good luck if you decide to apply though 😄

I might apply, but probably not because I suck at all of these in comparison to who you have in your team already...

Regardless, best of luck.

Just now, __Mine__ said:

I might apply, but probably not because I suck at all of these in comparison to who you have in your team already...

Thank you! Good luck if you decide to.

2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

personally, i think you'd be great in phyre's team, your stuff is great!

7 hours ago, Floofy said:

personally, i think you'd be great in phyre's team, your stuff is great!

I appreciate the gesture, but I really wouldn't say my stuff is that great...

I don't even fit the criteria for any of these positions anyway. At best I fit, like, one.

I request to be part of the Phyre Productions team. I am unsure of what i will apply for, so i request to be tested in DMs for each avaliable job.
Discord: Geo the Animator#6791

Im still learning quite a bit, and i feel like Animation would be my main go-to. I'll still model from time to time to sharpen it a bit. maybe lighting, too
On a related note for lighting, MI 1.3 should help improve it lmao

Edited by GeoPro07Animations
MI 1.3 Dev Update

5 hours ago, RoboCreep11 said:

I might apply. Where do these videos get uploaded?

The Phyre Productions YouTube channel, currently we are working on our first projects right now so no team videos are public

55 minutes ago, GeoPro07Animations said:

I request to be part of the Phyre Productions team. I am unsure of what i will apply for, so i request to be tested in DMs for each avaliable job.
Discord: Geo the Animator#6791

Im still learning quite a bit, and i feel like Animation would be my main go-to. I'll still model from time to time to sharpen it a bit. maybe lighting, too
On a related note for lighting, MI 1.3 should help improve it lmao

DMed you

6 hours ago, MineMozo said:

I am interested in joining!

DM me on Discord with what you want to join as, and previous work