Riggers & Animators & Builder/Build Team

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have an idea for a story, and I'd love to work on it, but I need custom schematics, and some help with fighting and smooth animations, and lighting too! Riggers are also wanted!

You'll probably be thinking, just build and animate yourself you lazy cow, I would if I could, now, although I could practise fight scenes and smooth animation but the schematics, I genuinely can't do. I love building on Minecraft, but I own the PS4 Edition, I own PE (pocket edition) too, but I hate building on that and my Ipad crashes constantly. 

The project itself is called 
0cce9b8c6a387b6d0824476a4a7a20589877fb93

logo subject to change

And its based in a large world of multiple Kingdoms and Villages.
I'd happily build it myself. but as I said, I can't, unless you know of a way for me to transfer my files from PS4 to PC, which is difficult because they use completely different file types. 

Builder(s)
If you want to be a builder, either comment below with examples of your builds or DM me, please make sure the subject is "YOUR NAME ToH Build App"
The style is to be medieval, like Jeracraft, or similar, it doesn't have to be to the AWESOME standard of Jeracraft, but as long as it's decent, and in a medieval style, feel free to submit.

Animator(s)
If you want to be an animator, either comment below with examples of your animation or DM me, please make sure the subject is "YOUR NAME ToH Anim App" 
I wish for the animation to be smooth and clean, at least 30fps.

Rigger(s)
If you want to be a rigger, either comment below with examples of your rigs or DM me, please make sure the subject is "YOUR NAME ToH Rig App"
I myself have made 3D rigs for one of the Kingdoms, along with armor for the guards of that Kingdom, yet I don't have a face Rig and have been using SKIBBZ's SFR 6.

Thank you for reading,
if your concerned about credit, I assure you that I will separate things into categories in my folders so I know who created it, along with credit in descriptions, at the end of all episodes and in ALL blog posts that the project is in.

Edited by CaptainCat017

Im sorry to inform you this but someone eventually would hvae to say it.

your rep is way too low to do this kind of stuff yet, people tend not to join these things if you are at such a low rep.

once you get considerably more know in this comunity im pretty sure it'll work out.

good luck though.

9 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

your rep is way too low to do this kind of stuff yet, people tend not to join these things if you are at such a low rep.

once you get considerably more know in this comunity im pretty sure it'll work out.

good luck though.

Thank you for this information, thank you for your luck

On 3/20/2020 at 11:57 AM, Ian_The_One said:

good luck though.

Not as low as me! 

Just now, CaptainCat017 said:

I've already seen it and downloaded it!

Thank you, Can We Be Friends and, do you want to enter our studios. There we can work together. If not, never mind.

3 minutes ago, CaptainCat017 said:

I've already seen it and downloaded it!

Just a Notice, It Only Works in Mine-Imator 1.2.0 Pre-Release to above (Mine-Imator 1.2.6)

On 3/20/2020 at 11:34 PM, CaptainCat017 said:

love building on Minecraft, but I own the PS4 Edition, I own PE (pocket edition) too, but I hate building on that and my Ipad crashes constantly

Do You Have a Computer to Play Minecraft