Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The posing is pretty good, but--------

1. NO LIGHTING. The scene uses 100% bland default sunlight.

2. FLAT LAND. An unwritten rule of Mine imator says "Never, use, the, default, flat, scene!!" Always add sceneries and background assets.

I recommend watching some tutorials and looking at some of other members' works. Keep up!

9 hours ago, MojangYang said:

The posing is pretty good, but--------

1. NO LIGHTING. The scene uses 100% bland default sunlight.

2. FLAT LAND. An unwritten rule of Mine imator says "Never, use, the, default, flat, scene!!" Always add sceneries and background assets.

I recommend watching some tutorials and looking at some of other members' works. Keep up!

I appreciate the feedback here, thanks sir/ma'am! I will certainly try different lighting some day, but the detailed land thing is something I can't help personally, as I have no idea how to do that aside from taking and putting hundreds of blocks into the scenery and building it from scratch (which, by default, lags my computer)

8 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

I like it :)

Keep practicing and experiment with lighting and where you place your camera. You can further research about high/low angle shots and a little tool called the rule of thirds. MI actually comes with a camera overlay to help with the rule of thirds, so that's something

Will do! And about that camera thing, I'm trying to make it look passable right now, not really focusing on that as I'm still getting used to the program, but I'll keep it in mind once I actually get to be at least decent in quality (which, knowing me, will probably be never :()

On 3/19/2020 at 4:07 PM, Gojifan2001games said:

I have no idea how to do that aside from taking and putting hundreds of blocks into the scenery and building it from scratch (which, by default, lags my computer)

U can import a minecraft world