Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hey guys, this is my first time creating a topic here, had this account for a while but never did anything, so congrats to me? Anyway, I made these bois and I wanted some feedback if anyone has anything to say about them, and I will answer any questions anyone has about them if there are any! 0785CA6AB2886B9A3ED7B032B958522BE070B87E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The posing is pretty good, but--------

1. NO LIGHTING. The scene uses 100% bland default sunlight.

2. FLAT LAND. An unwritten rule of Mine imator says "Never, use, the, default, flat, scene!!" Always add sceneries and background assets.

 

I recommend watching some tutorials and looking at some of other members' works. Keep up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it :)

Keep practicing and experiment with lighting and where you place your camera. You can further research about high/low angle shots and a little tool called the rule of thirds. MI actually comes with a camera overlay to help with the rule of thirds, so that's something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MojangYang said:

The posing is pretty good, but--------

1. NO LIGHTING. The scene uses 100% bland default sunlight.

2. FLAT LAND. An unwritten rule of Mine imator says "Never, use, the, default, flat, scene!!" Always add sceneries and background assets.

 

I recommend watching some tutorials and looking at some of other members' works. Keep up!

I appreciate the feedback here, thanks sir/ma'am! I will certainly try different lighting some day, but the detailed land thing is something I can't help personally, as I have no idea how to do that aside from taking and putting hundreds of blocks into the scenery and building it from scratch (which, by default, lags my computer)

8 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

I like it :)

Keep practicing and experiment with lighting and where you place your camera. You can further research about high/low angle shots and a little tool called the rule of thirds. MI actually comes with a camera overlay to help with the rule of thirds, so that's something

Will do! And about that camera thing, I'm trying to make it look passable right now, not really focusing on that as I'm still getting used to the program, but I'll keep it in mind once I actually get to be at least decent in quality (which, knowing me, will probably be never :()

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 4:07 PM, Gojifan2001games said:

I have no idea how to do that aside from taking and putting hundreds of blocks into the scenery and building it from scratch (which, by default, lags my computer)

U can import a minecraft world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...