--{modelbench furniture pack version 3!}--

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

-------{oak_planks.png}-------

----{VERSION #3}----

THE REWORK UPDATE

whats new:

-added slide!

-reworked every single model in the pack 

(the main theme of this update was reworking)

to see the full change log check this spoiler or  read the changelog in the pack:

Spoiler

mineimator furniture pack: Version 3 / The Rework Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-added plastic slide 
-reworked birdbath: the model is less cubic
-reworked painting: the model is now 18x16 instead of 16x16
-reworked television: the model is less cubic/TV has paintings for channels which can be switched from textures folder/tv has a layer of glass on the screen
-reworked bed: added log textures to make it more fancy/the model has more depth
-reworked bedside cabinet: the model now has holes for the drawers/ added more depth to the back of the model
-reworked chair: added wool for the seat it wont hurt your bot/ added more details to the chair/added 2 new texture so the model is no longer a single wood type
-reworked bookshelf: added doors to the 1st and 2nd floors/retextured the model to be more detailed

-added three new texture folders: log/stripped log/32x16 painting

work in progress:

-lamp:edges are smaller/the model will be changed in the next update
-couch:has more edges/planned to add wooden supports below the couch/the problem is if i add that the couch gets too tall and if i make the couch shorter it looks super weird

pics for clicks:

bird_bath.pngplastic_slide.pngbed.pngbedside_cabinet.pngbook_shelf.pngchair.pnglamp.pngcouch.pngmodern_TV.pngpainting.png

710a6a032498c4fd8d702add35841f6e.gif

members of the project:

--{@nrtcb--model maker         

--{@9redwoods--model maker

--{@Bronze--logo designer     

let me know what you think about this update and what ideas do you have for the next update!

Edited by nrtcb

15 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Very nice! I would like to see bunk beds, a big sofa, and a huge TV, please.

you can hide parts in the single couch, put them next to each other and make bigger couches.

bunk bed and huge tv are very nice ideas. im also going to add an old tv :)

23 hours ago, StarFX said:

i can't stop looking at the water slide

more types of slide coming in the next update ; )

Edited by nrtcb