Vanny and Glitch trap Renders

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

42 minutes ago, StarFX said:

I've stopped following f n a f ever sense s i s t e r   l o c a t i o n got released

What did i miss?

Basic sum up.Springtrap baby and a few others died in a fire at a new location.It was set on fire by Henry who stayed inside to die with the place as he does not want the story to go on for any longer.All the souls that were left went to heaven.But springtraps soul went to hell(ultimate custom night).After the fire any animatronic parts that were left was used for the Vr game.Which a piece of purple guy survived and he took over two people as we know of at the moment.One of them is a female who was a game dev who wanted to stopPurple guy and the other was a beta tester who got taken over by Purple guy.The Vr game has a easter egg of the white and brown Clyde mask which in the files which a teaser showed it name was vanny.So they put it together that the female taken over in the game was vanny.Thats so far all i know