Short video long rendering time.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi I'm having trouble when I make a Animation that I test some objects it only 1 minute 30 seconds video when I ready to render video it say 3 hours until done but it's only 5000 frames and it was 40-20 minutes before. When while back on November 2019 I make video for Christmas it took me about 13 Hours to make when I rendering video it took about 2 days until is done but I selected HD and 30 FPS though.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:46 AM, InquisitionAttack said:

Hi I'm having trouble when I make a Animation that I test some objects it only 1 minute 30 seconds video when I ready to render video it say 3 hours until done but it's only 5000 frames and it was 40-20 minutes before. When while back on November 2019 I make video for Christmas it took me about 13 Hours to make when I rendering video it took about 2 days until is done but I selected HD and 30 FPS though.

If you've changed the settings to ''high' or 'best' quality, it'll up the time, it takes me 20 minutes to export 400 frames on medium quality, and thats on my 64 bit laptop, it just depends on the quality its set too, the amount of objects and the system your doing it on.