Screaming Nights Remake

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The lighting could use some work, maybe a dark blue or purple to add to the scary ambience. The camera is very rigid and linear, I'd recommend experimenting with that a little more, take some inspiration from movies and such to see what angles are used and when. The posing is very stiff and could use some improvements, it may help to act out the action yourself, notice how your arms rest and how your legs bend, how your back arches and your head reacts when your doing these actions, it may be helpful to record it so you can watch it back later and use it to help you. 

2 hours ago, CaptainCat017 said:

The lighting could use some work, maybe a dark blue or purple to add to the scary ambience. The camera is very rigid and linear, I'd recommend experimenting with that a little more, take some inspiration from movies and such to see what angles are used and when. The posing is very stiff and could use some improvements, it may help to act out the action yourself, notice how your arms rest and how your legs bend, how your back arches and your head reacts when your doing these actions, it may be helpful to record it so you can watch it back later and use it to help you. 

I’ll look into doing this. Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by ULTRABEAST