read if u want to

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

18 minutes ago, Swingzero said:

... So first of all the wallpaper was made for no reason in 5 min and i will probably be called spammy again from anyone. ...

18 minutes ago, Swingzero said:

... but when someone popular and liked like @Frost , @Hozq , @Floofy , @Voxy or even @HeYoNia post something (even if it is not that good) they get an buttload of upvotes. ...

That's because they don't spend 5 minutes making a render and don't upload like three renders every single day. There's a difference.

By extension, this is most likely the reason why you're not getting upvotes from your renders; because you're putting very little time and effort into making them and flooding out others' renders from the "Recent Creations" list, as well as your own.

I'll say yet again, you do not absolutely have to post a render every single day. Because when you spend so little time, the quality takes a hit, and it really shows.

1 hour ago, Swingzero said:

but when someone popular and liked like @Frost , @Hozq , @Floofy , @Voxy or even @HeYoNia post something (even if it is not that good) they get an buttload of upvotes

Well,

Frost - His wallpapers are insanely great

Hozq - Really really great wallpapers

Floofy - Not bad, but truly better than yours

Voxy - Swingzero, are you kidding me? Are you ******* kidding me?! DO YOU REALLY SAY IT!?

HeYoNia - Great wallpapers

mostly they're one of the best and they spend lots of time on wallpapers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And time when I was making wallpapers for only 2 hours is now gone, now I spend more than 6 hours, mostly few days + before posting I'M going to ask MineWallpaper for rating / CC

This is useful for YOU!

1 hour ago, Swingzero said:

. I dont expect anyone to be replying to this or trying to say that i am wrong or defending the people i just said before cus i don't really care anymore. I don't care if someone downvotes this or even upvotes this cus there with this soooooo

Look ik that their wallpapers are soo much better than mine i guess i was just mad from everybody about yesterday

Sorry........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah

@Voxy @Hozq @HeYoNia @Frost @Floofy i am really sorry

Edited by Swingzero

25 minutes ago, Swingzero said:

Look ik that their wallpapers are soo much better than mine i guess i was just mad from everybody about yesterday

Sorry........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah

@Voxy @Hozq @HeYoNia @Frost @Floofy i am really sorry

watch some sharpwind and anxiouscynic they helped me im working on my first big animation on hypixel bridges

I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday, that was rude and I apologize for it.

Look, you have potential, as much as everyone here. I understand it may be upsetting to not be as good as some of the folks here. I'm sure you really try your best, and I understand it hurts when people don't like it, but that's okay. Keep learning at your own pace and you'll just keep on improving. However, you really need to rethink how often you post, and how you make your wallpapers.

As others pointed out, you really don't need to post that often for the sake of being active. I get you want people to like what you do, but throwing wallpaper upon wallpaper at the wall hoping one will stick is really not a good approach. Instead, try thinking of a story you want to tell, spend as much time as you need on it. A few hours, a whole day, maybe a week? Who cares, as long as you get something you are happy with. As long as there's substance.

What I notice with most wallpapers nowadays is the lack of it. Some think they need to master the camera effects to be good, so... they spend hours on those, tweaking each little setting, but in the end they just neglect the rest. They make the mistake of building all their wallpapers around the effects, so in the end you just get something extremely bland just for the sake of having some bloom or whatever. That's not how it should work. It's okay to want to experiment with some fancy new techniques. I did that too when I used to make wallpapers, but that shouldn't be all you do. Effects are tools, they shouldn't be the subject of your creations. Make sure your wallpaper looks good and interesting before you tick all those boxes in the camera effects tab. Maybe post it in the WIP forum or show it to some friends to get some early feedback, and only when it's good you can start working on effects to complement what you've already done.

Oh, and one last, more specific thing. Depth of field. You always focus on the wrong subject and your wallpapers all suffer from it. If you want to show off the landscape, like in this one or the one you posted yesterday, change the "depth" and the "range", make sure that the background is all sharp and the barely visible character in the foreground is blurred. It's the same here. The camera should focus on the creeper, not on the barely visible arm on the edge.

12 minutes ago, Voxy said:

I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday, that was rude and I apologize for it.

Look, you have potential, as much as everyone here. I understand it may be upsetting to not be as good as some of the folks here. I'm sure you really try your best, and I understand it hurts when people don't like it, but that's okay. Keep learning at your own pace and you'll just keep on improving. However, you really need to rethink how often you post, and how you make your wallpapers.

As others pointed out, you really don't need to post that often for the sake of being active. I get you want people to like what you do, but throwing wallpaper upon wallpaper at the wall hoping one will stick is really not a good approach. Instead, try thinking of a story you want to tell, spend as much time as you need on it. A few hours, a whole day, maybe a week? Who cares, as long as you get something you are happy with. As long as there's substance.

What I notice with most wallpapers nowadays is the lack of it. Some think they need to master the camera effects to be good, so... they spend hours on those, tweaking each little setting, but in the end they just neglect the rest. They make the mistake of building all their wallpapers around the effects, so in the end you just get something extremely bland just for the sake of having some bloom or whatever. That's not how it should work. It's okay to want to experiment with some fancy new techniques. I did that too when I used to make wallpapers, but that shouldn't be all you do. Effects are tools, they shouldn't be the subject of your creations. Make sure your wallpaper looks good and interesting before you tick all those boxes in the camera effects tab. Maybe post it in the WIP forum or show it to some friends to get some early feedback, and only when it's good you can start working on effects to complement what you've already done.

Oh, and one last, more specific thing. Depth of field. You always focus on the wrong subject and your wallpapers all suffer from it. If you want to show off the landscape, like in this one or the one you posted yesterday, change the "depth" and the "range", make sure that the background is all sharp and the barely visible character in the foreground is blurred. It's the same here. The camera should focus on the creeper, not on the barely visible arm on the edge.

Thx.

It really means alot to me

If you want to become like one of these guys, you can learn to be like them. Go to tutorials, take tips and criticizes from users here(which Voxy just did), and never give up. Just like Voxy said, you got potential, you just don’t know how to use it properly. You will see, one day, you will become a great guy ;)

2 minutes ago, wafflecakes said:

Yes he will probably surpass some people on here

Don't say that, that would offend some newcomers. It doesn't matter who surpasses who, but the education of learning to be like one of the professionals. Take Microgamer for example, he's growing, and he will learn more about posing, lighting, and also improvisation on camera effects. You, waffle, have recently joined here, and already you have potential. I can see in all users, and I know in my gut you all will surpass your limits.

1 hour ago, MineWallpaper said:

Don't say that, that would offend some newcomers. It doesn't matter who surpasses who, but the education of learning to be like one of the professionals. Take Microgamer for example, he's growing, and he will learn more about posing, lighting, and also improvisation on camera effects. You, waffle, have recently joined here, and already you have potential. I can see in all users, and I know in my gut you all will surpass your limits.

1 hour ago, MineWallpaper said:

If you want to become like one of these guys, you can learn to be like them. Go to tutorials, take tips and criticizes from users here(which Voxy just did), and never give up. Just like Voxy said, you got potential, you just don’t know how to use it properly. You will see, one day, you will become a great guy ;)

1 hour ago, wafflecakes said:

Yes he will probably surpass some people on here

Thx