Accepting Rig Requests [CLOSED]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 hours ago, CaptainCat017 said:

If it's on Skindex, just shoot me a link, or you can just give me your username if you play on pc!

jayden-4-0-13939931.png?v150and If you have a face rig, which isn't needed as I have my own, but if you do the right eye is red, left is blue

On 3/8/2020 at 6:14 PM, CaptainCat017 said:

just as the title suggests

I'm accepting Rig Requests

I am in no way the best rigger out there, but I'm not the worst... I think? Anywho, send me your requests below and I'll try them at the best of my abilities, I can rig your characters to have 3d hair, 3d body parts or a I can make items, (I can't do face rigs, yet). 

Current Requests

Reveal hidden contents

Swingzero - Skin Rig
Medkit

Finished Requests

Reveal hidden contents

Wafflecakes - 2 Skin Rigs
CommanderCree - Skin Rig
Adsauce - Skin Rig

that's nice of you bro to do this for people. I have no requests, but keep up the good work!

On 3/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, CaptainCat017 said:

I am in no way the best rigger out there, but I'm not the worst... I think? Anywho, send me your requests below and I'll try them at the best of my abilities, I can rig your characters to have 3d hair, 3d body parts or a I can make items, (I can't do face rigs, yet). 

Current Requests

Reveal hidden contents

Swingzero - Skin Rig
Medkit

Finished Requests

Reveal hidden contents

CommanderCree - Skin Rig
Adsauce - Skin Rig

Can you please make a rig of the Titan Northstar from Titanfall 2 (Vipers would be the coolest)

On 3/8/2020 at 5:14 PM, CaptainCat017 said:

Current Requests

Reveal hidden contents

Swingzero - Skin Rig
Medkit

Finished Requests

Reveal hidden contents

CommanderCree - Skin Rig
Adsauce - Skin Rig

Are you able to make a rig for the skins "alphameric" and "eggu" if so that would be awesome! 3D hair and clothes would be great or whatever you're comfortable with.

i would like a cheese rig. i understand this is difficult to make even for me. i've tried on countless moons (this is post is a joke, but i wont stop you from making that cheese rig)

Edited by Mr M3m3~Chan