Light Ray Test [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

img%5D

I've been learning how to make light ray and this is how it went. (I was hoping I could blur the edges of the light ray where it was sharp, but wasn't able to.) 

Let me know what you think! (Yes i know, the neck isn't the same color as the rest of my skin, i like it that way.)

3 hours ago, WaterSparklez said:

(I was hoping I could blur the edges of the light ray where it was sharp, but wasn't able to.) 

glow and only glow color 

for the wallpaper, it's fine. the pose though is really confusing, it looks like he's holding an invisible car or something and the diamond sword is pretty out of place if it's the case

10 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

glow and only glow color 

for the wallpaper, it's fine. the pose though is really confusing, it looks like he's holding an invisible car or something and the diamond sword is pretty out of place if it's the case

Thank you for your feedback ;).

I'm sorry for the confusion of the pose, the wallpaper was originally supposed to look like he was to get up and run after an enemy or something like that, I'm sorry if that still confuses you.

45 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Not bad! If you use glow (and make sure the box “only render glow” (I think) is checked) it’ll soften the edges. Then you can play with camera effects to change things up a little.

Thanks, I'd didn't use the cube/box as my light ray, I used the cone instead and the glow didn't work. I don't know if it's depends on what shapes.