Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1. his leg is clipping through the cable

2. he should lean further left (his left, not ours). He doesn't look balanced at all.

3. His left arm looks little broken as it's bent away from his body.

3. I'm probably nitpicking but I don't think lava looks that bright under full daylight.

sorry for nitpicking.

His pose doesn’t look very realistic, or balanced at all. If someone were to actually stand like that, they’d fall. I also don’t know why, but his left arm (our right) looks... wrong. I’m not sure what’s throwing me off there.

The lighting is okay, but still fairly bland. So is the background. In light of your last wallpaper, I’d say he should be walking across a wire (or clothesline) in a city or something. It may make the wallpaper less... boring. You’re getting better though, keep going!

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

2 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

His pose doesn’t look very realistic, or balanced at all. If someone were to actually stand like that, they’d fall. I also don’t know why, but his left arm (our right) looks... wrong. I’m not sure what’s throwing me off there.

The lighting is okay, but still fairly bland. So is the background. In light of your last wallpaper, I’d say he should be walking across a wire (or clothesline) in a city or something. It may make the wallpaper less... boring. You’re getting better though, keep going!

Thanks for the tips! You too mojangyang