Blue Orchid [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad! It may not be the most exciting or complex thing, but it's pretty well made considering.

Also, it's unrelated, but you might want to post the direct link to the image instead (the one that ends with .png or .jpg!), that way the image will automatically display onto your post and people won't have to click the link or switch apps!

4 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Not bad! It may not be the most exciting or complex thing, but it's pretty well made considering.

Also, it's unrelated, but you might want to post the direct link to the image instead (the one that ends with .png or .jpg!), that way the image will automatically display onto your post and people won't have to click the link or switch apps!

I’m really figuring that out, but I don’t know how.

2 minutes ago, WaterSparklez said:

I’m really figuring that out, but I don’t know how.

After uploading your image to Imgur, hover it with your mouse. You'll see a button with three dots on it. Click it, and in the menu that pops up, pick "Get share links", like so:

dkHuNVp.png

You will see this window. Just click on the "Copy Link" button next to the link labeled "BBCode (Forums)", paste that in your post and you're all set! ?

c88u9qS.png

18 minutes ago, Voxy said:

After uploading your image to Imgur, hover it with your mouse. You'll see a button with three dots on it. Click it, and in the menu that pops up, pick "Get share links", like so:

dkHuNVp.png

You will see this window. Just click on the "Copy Link" button next to the link labeled "BBCode (Forums)", paste that in your post and you're all set! ?

c88u9qS.png

Thank you Soo much, that really helped!

22 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Awesome! I like this, but I feel like it's a little bland. Maybe make the ambiance color a little grayer and lower the shadow blur size in settings.

Thanks, I did add the fog gray, maybe that's what your seeing. I was trying to get light ray, so that's why I was using the fog in hope of getting the light ray, but I don't think it did much.

23 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

For a first attempt, this is actually pretty good!

Thanks you!

On 3/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, WaterSparklez said:

Thanks, I did add the fog gray, maybe that's what your seeing. I was trying to get light ray, so that's why I was using the fog in hope of getting the light ray, but I don't think it did much.

Fog by itself won’t create a light ray in Mine-imator (at least, not that I remember. I haven’t been able to use it recently). There are tutorials you can find on YouTube that’ll teach you how to do it which will probably explain it better than I could.

The general idea is to use a surface or cube with a plain white gradient texture. If you position it where you want the light ray to be, then go into settings and make it glow only, it’ll become your light ray. You can edit colors, glow size, effects, etc to give it the look you want. Again, I’m not the best at explaining these types of things so I definitely recommend you find a tutorial on YouTube.