How did you learn mine-imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It all started when I was 7 years old, little old me was told by my dad that he's gonna buy milk because it's discounted on the milk store. little did I know he wouldnt bring milk, he instead brought a gamer girl and he said "Son, I'm edating this girl, would you accept if she were to be your mother?" of course I disagreed and ran away, not knowing what to do I ran and ran and ran, but of course my legs grew tired after 20 seconds because I was only 7 years old so, as my dad was screaming for me to come back I was already laying down on the streets 20 meters from him because I was trying to catch my breath.

Years passed without me making any contact with my dad, not even a high five or a t pose when I see him, from what I remember I was only 13 years old when this shocking event happened. my dad was crossing the streets to give me food, when suddenly...he stopped moving...turns out heat stroke was a thing and his life was taken as a victim. This traumatizing event happened in the december, the winter season. when everyone was supposed to be happy, I'm just laying down on the streets looking at my dad and said "bRO it's winter heat stroke is non existent" but he still didnt move, without anyway to contact the fire department I had to run there, barefooted on the ever growing pile of snow. after what seemed like seconds I was there, in front of the fire station. I Immediately asked for help and told them "My dad was attacked by heat stroke!" after that they prepared and went into my dad and shouted "heat stroke get the **** outta there it's winter, go back when it's summer!" the fire nation replied with "ok" and the fire nation left my dad's body, my dad immediately woke up and said "son is that you?"

I didnt want to go with the flow because I knew what would happen next so I just said "yeah no shit bro"

I'm 15 years old now and after my dad passed away because it was his time, I found his old pc containing documents, weird things, and...an animation program called: Blender

and that's how I learned blender, oh wait.

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

It all started when I was 7 years old, little old me was told by my dad that he's gonna buy milk because it's discounted on the milk store. little did I know he wouldnt bring milk, he instead brought a gamer girl and he said "Son, I'm edating this girl, would you accept if she were to be your mother?" of course I disagreed and ran away, not knowing what to do I ran and ran and ran, but of course my legs grew tired after 20 seconds because I was only 7 years old so, as my dad was screaming for me to come back I was already laying down on the streets 20 meters from him because I was trying to catch my breath.

Years passed without me making any contact with my dad, not even a high five or a t pose when I see him, from what I remember I was only 13 years old when this shocking event happened. my dad was crossing the streets to give me food, when suddenly...he stopped moving...turns out heat stroke was a thing and his life was taken as a victim. This traumatizing event happened in the december, the winter season. when everyone was supposed to be happy, I'm just laying down on the streets looking at my dad and said "bRO it's winter heat stroke is non existent" but he still didnt move, without anyway to contact the fire department I had to run there, barefooted on the ever growing pile of snow. after what seemed like seconds I was there, in front of the fire station. I Immediately asked for help and told them "My dad was attacked by heat stroke!" after that they prepared and went into my dad and shouted "heat stroke get the **** outta there it's winter, go back when it's summer!" the fire nation replied with "ok" and the fire nation left my dad's body, my dad immediately woke up and said "son is that you?"

I didnt want to go with the flow because I knew what would happen next so I just said "yeah no shit bro"

I'm 15 years old now and after my dad passed away because it was his time, I found his old pc containing documents, weird things, and...an animation program called: Blender

and that's how I learned blender, oh wait.

umm...

uh?

Well, tips from comments on my posts with wallpapers, some tutorials (SKIBBZ - walk cycle, SharpWind - lighting tutorial), I was also trying some things in MI myself without tutorials, but mostly great MineWallpaper which was giving cc to most of my wallpapers in messenger before I made them public.

It’s a tedious , daunting and requires immense determination to learn Mine imater, you’ll probably be embarrassed by being an animator, I went through the same path, I pretty much used trial and error to improve myself in mine imater, used some tutorials like the keep-on chucking and the tan James really helped me when I was beginning, but it’s a beautiful process though, good luck!

8 hours ago, Jnick said:

the fear of people disliking my stuff

That is the absolute last thing I would've expected you to say, especially given how you act on Discord lol

I basically just picked it up and learned myself over time through a lot of trial and error. Sometimes it takes me days on end to produce nothing, sometimes I produce something decent in only an hour.
The real problem I face is motivation; I very rarely have any nowadays...

3 years ago, I wanted to make Minecraft animations, so I watched videos from a youtuber called "Skiedude." Little did I know, his videos were in the very very early versions of mineimator, and this was when mineimator 1.0.0 was released, so I was being taught mineimator 0.0.1 and not the new version. When I downloaded mineimator and realized, I decided to teach myself.