Speed up Mine-imator's performance

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have another tip for an additional frame rate boost, deleting your system32 can actually help you improve your framerate by a lot and I mean a lot man, my FPS went from 18 to 59

How do we do this?

It's quite simple actually, just head down to your C:\Windows and find a folder named System32, simply delete the folder (may take some time depending on your computer specs) and restart your computer.

Will this harm my PC?

Absolutely not! I have tested this on 3 different laptops and all of them worked perfectly fine! after going to a repair shop and have them reinstall windows

Why should I delete it?

System32 is an old operating system by windows which was specifically made for 32 bit system, hence why it has "32" in its name, since most modern computers nowadays

have a 64 bit operating system this SCF (System Configuration File) is no longer needed and Is a waste of space.

Is System32 harmful to my computer?

Yes, It is harmful. A computer technician found that System32 is actually conflicting with SysWOW64, the said technician said "After trying to repair a computer I went on the BIOS and looked at the System's Binary Configuration and found out that SysWOW64 is having a conflict with System32 which is slowing down the system" The technician said that deleting your System32 will help relieve your system because SysWOW64 wouldn't have any conflicts when doing things.

People said that Deleting your System32 will destroy your Computer

This has been a running gag since 2008, please note that 64 bit systems weren't popular until 2010s and thus 32 bit systems only had System32, Deleting this would result in destroying your computer because your computer wouldn't be able to boot up anymore because its directory is missing. (Honestly, Microsoft's such a fucktard for putting such an important system on an area anybody has access to)

My Computer isn't booting up anymore what happened?

This must mean that your computer is a 32 bit system, Unfortunately you can no longer do anything but move on to a new system.

you are a dumbass if you seriously believed all of these, I am not responsible for any damages done to your computer.