Brain Damage (4k Cinematic)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 hours ago, Eliphaz said:

The render is called Brain Damage and so is the song. =P 

Who cares? The title isn't important to the content, and a random song certainly isn't either. It's annoying and pointless when someone just posts a song because of an irrelevant part of a post, like this. Talk about the content of the post, instead of posting something else.

1 hour ago, Frost said:

Who cares? The title isn't important to the content, and a random song certainly isn't either. It's annoying and pointless when someone just posts a song because of an irrelevant part of a post, like this. Talk about the content of the post, instead of posting something else.

How about you stop being a punk about it man? He can comment with the song if he wants. The OP didn't have a complaint about it, it's a good song, it has the same name, it is technically relevant. The name isn't an irrelevant part of the post either, and it can be the most crucial. Stop playing keyboard warrior and just let people be. =P

Going back on topic, I really enjoy this wallpaper. It's edgy, but it's different compared to most of the edgy stuff you see. 

Edited by Eliphaz

11 hours ago, Frost said:

i expect my rep to drop from 1300 to 999