Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I tried recreating the walk cycle seen on annoying villagers, and i liked how it turned out!

I'll post a download link soon if some of you guys want it!

Pls Forgive me for not having proper scenery lol

the original animation had some scenery but i hid it since the grass would block the leg movements on steve

2 hours ago, MojangYang said:

its linear

linear can be a really good transition if you know how to use it. 

And i figured it out using it on this.

I tried changing transitions for the body parts, but comparing the recreated work with the original (it was made on blender)

the animation looks off so on this one attempt  i was aiming to re-animate the walk cycle seen on annoying villagers.

Ah and one thing to add, the steve had ankles and wrists but the project got corrupted in the end ?

and the textures also got corrupted and i managed to only fix the textures.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:36 AM, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

linear can be a really good transition if you know how to use it. 

And i figured it out using it on this.

I tried changing transitions for the body parts, but comparing the recreated work with the original (it was made on blender)

the animation looks off so on this one attempt  i was aiming to re-animate the walk cycle seen on annoying villagers.

Ah and one thing to add, the steve had ankles and wrists but the project got corrupted in the end ?

and the textures also got corrupted and i managed to only fix the textures.

Sorry...