'A HERO HAS RISEN...'

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, Frost said:

The robot has no shadow. Probably due to the fact that the entire background is just a png. This is low effort, and it's pretty obvious that the scene is fake. Also, that rain is really low resolution.

I already made an edited version of this with a shadow, didn't post the right one. The rain isn't pixelated, It's just the camera effects that portay it that way. Also it isn't low effort, because MI crashed when I was done and I had to restart everything and I put 100% into it.

1 hour ago, Dannyy_btw said:

I already made an edited version of this with a shadow, didn't post the right one. The rain isn't pixelated, It's just the camera effects that portay it that way. Also it isn't low effort, because MI crashed when I was done and I had to restart everything and I put 100% into it.

Put 300% AA. That should clear out the pixels. If you have any hard time, allow me to assist you.

7 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Put 300% AA. That should clear out the pixels. If you have any hard time, allow me to assist you.

I'll see what i can do, though it's rendered in 720p, cinematic. The reason it's slightly pixelated is because of Camera effects.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:32 AM, anima cryses said:

dude that is amazing

Cheers man!! :D

On 2/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, Phyre said:

Don't listen to that, render it at like 4k and scale it back down to 720p in Paint.net with Best Quality downscaling to get better Anti-Aliasing

Imma be honest man, my laptop is too weak to render most things in 4k, and this is one of them lol. But thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind!!

6 hours ago, Dannyy_btw said:

Cheers man!! :D

Imma be honest man, my laptop is too weak to render most things in 4k, and this is one of them lol. But thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind!!

You are not alone, and we will always be here to help you! ;)