The Experiment (4k Cinematic)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

O-O

Ok, now that's nice!

Could use some lighting on the ground so we could see what's in the ground(or mebbe see where that guy is). The lightning should point onto his head so it makes more sense that it's bolting its brain. Other than that, amazing.

7 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

O-O

Ok, now that's nice!

Could use some lighting on the ground so we could see what's in the ground(or mebbe see where that guy is). The lightning should point onto his head so it makes more sense that it's bolting its brain. Other than that, amazing.

Thanks for letting me know! :)

I hope you're not getting the idea that I'm trying to be pushy. The first time I only told you to make something more original and more complex, and the second time I gave tips. You go at your pace, I was just trying to lead you in the right direction.

I can see you're improving though, just keep going.

24 minutes ago, Frost said:

I hope you're not getting the idea that I'm trying to be pushy. The first time I only told you to make something more original and more complex, and the second time I gave tips. You go at your pace, I was just trying to lead you in the right direction.

I can see you're improving though, just keep going.

Leading him to a better direction means motive and patience. You should consider not trying to “pushy” him(idk, you said you pushy or whatsoever), but I think he should try his own pace, his own time, and have other users give him tips and tricks into improving. You and other people did the same way, and I progressed forward, and felt happy that I am learning from my mistakes.

am I saying the right thing?

2 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Leading him to a better direction means motive and patience. You should consider not trying to “pushy” him(idk, you said you pushy or whatsoever), but I think he should try his own pace, his own time, and have other users give him tips and tricks into improving. You and other people did the same way, and I progressed forward, and felt happy that I am learning from my mistakes.

am I saying the right thing?

Why did you just quote my comment and then repeat everything I just said in different words

And no, leading him in a better direction is not motive or patience, it's adjusting the approach to content.

6 minutes ago, Frost said:

Why did you just quote my comment and then repeat everything I just said in different words

And no, leading him in a better direction is not motive or patience, it's adjusting the approach to content.

Oof sorry.

I see. But this “Frost NEEDS to be satisfied” thing haunts me.

1 hour ago, MineWallpaper said:

Oof sorry.

I see. But this “Frost NEEDS to be satisfied” thing haunts me.

1 hour ago, Frost said:

XD I only added the " @Frost NEEDS to be satisfied" thing as a joke.