(Solved) I feel compromised on this site, any help?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When I use this site to submit creations, I end up uploading it to either get neutral or bad reviews (No upvotes given). But when I share my opinion about something (like anything), I end up getting so many downvotes that my reputation goes negative (I feel like reputation is there to make anyone feel guilty except David and Nimi). I have been considering quitting with this tough situation I have both accidentally and purposely put myself in. Is there anything I can do about it?

Edit: I think i now know what to do

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ
Edit

If anything I'd recommend focusing heavily on improving your work and taking people's criticism into account.
As for downvotes, those are basically just glorified "i personally don't like this" and mean basically nothing.

11 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

But when I share my opinion about something (like anything), I end up getting so many downvotes that my reputation goes negative

*downvotes something*

His criticism/reason for downvoting:

?

3 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

*downvotes something*

His criticism/reason for downvoting:

?

Theres a few other events that happened a few years ago leading to this. I took down the downvote and hid the comment...

19 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I end up getting so many downvotes that my reputation goes negative

At the time of writing, you have 2 Reputation. I think you're overreacting a little.

11 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

As for downvotes, those are basically just glorified "i personally don't like this" and mean basically nothing.

Especially when said Downvotes come from Ian_The_One.

1 minute ago, __Mine__ said:

That quote was talking to crustyjpeg, expanding on what they'd said.

i have litteraly dont know this guy i have never seen his posts and i would remember someone with his name.
also you litteraly mentioned my name.

6 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

i have litteraly dont know this guy i have never seen his posts and i would remember someone with his name.
also you litteraly mentioned my name.

Yet again, I was talking about what crustyjpeg said:

36 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

Literally nothing to do with this guy, it's merely a statement about Downvotes in general. I don't think I can make this any clearer.

Also, I mentioned your name because it's becoming pretty well-known that you downvote a lot more often than other people. Merely an example, I don't mean to offend.

Edited by __Mine__

Just now, __Mine__ said:

Yet again, I was talking about what crustyjpeg said:

Literally nothing to do with this guy. I don't think I can make this any clearer.

I found my motivation again. I think I can get back on track to what I want to do. Many of the comments actually helped!

2 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I found my motivation again. I think I can get back on track to what I want to do. Many of the comments actually helped!

I have absolutely no idea how this helped, but I'm glad it did lol