Some fad renders that are lighting tests

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

38 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

?

Its funny really you downvote me then u post a emoji then not explain whats wrong with it.Is it the lighting?no?is it the posing?no?oh right cus its neither of those things.You downvoted cus its fad.Give a real comment with a good downvote and point out the problems instead of downvoting with out a real reason.

26 minutes ago, Jnick said:

Its funny really you downvote me then u post a emoji then not explain whats wrong with it.Is it the lighting?no?is it the posing?no?oh right cus its neither of those things.You downvoted cus its fad.Give a real comment with a good downvote and point out the problems instead of downvoting with out a real reason.

Interesting...you took the words out of my mouth. Ian is just like Crazy, but downvoting everything also.

3 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Interesting...you took the words out of my mouth. Ian is just like Crazy, but downvoting everything also.

Ian downvotes flawed or just  bad stuff which i agree with.Their is a difference with ian and crazykoke.Ian would downvote cus of the quality.Crazykoke would down vote cus of the subject. 

14 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I’m just not a big fan of the game. The problem is that whenever I simply say “I don’t like fad”, my reputation goes to -500 just because i’m not a fan of a popular video game. I feel like I’m told that you must like fad or you must die. And please don’t give so many dislikes on this comment because I feel somewhat annoyed to like the game.

appropriate-relatable-meme-e155092860156

In this forum, no one is forced to hate fad, but for you, fad is fad. It’s the subject that must be important, but the quality of the wallpapers. Jnick made tons of effort to put interesting lighting and setup, and I am impressed. Please try to refrain saying that you hate the video game and focus on downvoting things that have a subject of fad and not the quality.

44 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I’m just not a big fan of the game. The problem is that whenever I simply say “I don’t like fad”, my reputation goes to -500 just because i’m not a fan of a popular video game. I feel like I’m told that you must like fad or you must die. And please don’t give so many dislikes on this comment because I feel somewhat annoyed to like the game.

no one is telling  you to like fad.But if your going to downvote something .Downvote it cus of its quality not the subject matter.Also if u downvote dont just post a emoji and try to give criticism. 

5 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

You gave no information as to why you downvoted.