Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

mirror1.png

@9redwoods for his rig. @Phyre for giving me some tips on this wallpaper. The inspiration of this wallpaper is from EnchantedMob, from the first seconds of a scene in "Judgement". Constructive criticism is always welcome, and I know, thy vital thingy isn't perfect. But hey, no one's perfect. It's kind of soothing to see this, by my opinion... 

Edit: Fixed the AA, made some lighting tests, and somehow, thy particle creator launched alot of particles ?

Edited by MineWallpaper

10 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

if this was on discord you would've said "Idc" 

also "Criticisms are always welcome" you're not like that when it comes to discord though :)

Well, for the AA, I am having a difficult time fixing them, and this wallpaper is put through lot of effort, but though, I am just another wallpaper guy. 

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

...what?

Oof, I am not good at explaining things. What I meant was that I am not good at avoiding AAs and make a excellent render that leaves other gaping. Nearly no motivations I got :( 

makes sense, or no?

2 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Oof, I am not good at explaining things. What I meant was that I am not good at avoiding AAs and make a excellent render that leaves other gaping. Nearly no motivations I got :( 

makes sense, or no?

just render-

ahh i wont try to explain this again to you.

can someone explain to him please?

did you forget to turn grammarly on?

im still getting ptsd from that.

20 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Well, for the AA, I am having a difficult time fixing them, and this wallpaper is put through lot of effort, but though, I am just another wallpaper guy. 

You completely explained something that is unnecessary and avoided my statement at the same time.