Unlimited Bending, Where are you

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here is Chenny, translating Kamen Inu’s suggestion about Mine-imator. In the videos, some excellent bending skills are demonstrated with the help of the following setting.
Lfn6urpPomtDbSd.pngZFo9giJ7Et3YXzL.png
This setting, which is unavailable in the new version, allows us to bend with no limitation and to make creative works.
MBGCOzTZn1smXAk.png
The new version 1.2.6 no longer works whether the unlimited bending on or off, and bending over 180 degrees is considered 180 degrees. If this setting could be modified, more wonderful works will be created. Thanks for your reading.
@Nimi @Kamen Inu
following link is the pack of videos related

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17f-pfr8dT9PQb55ZCcsQYLyzUqdWHz5-

Edited by ChennyWang0311

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

You click on the number and manually type it in.

And who the frick is Kamen Inu?

I mean, bending over 180 degrees is still considered 180 degrees in 1.2.6. Typing it in or draging the button no longer allow bending part to break the limitation of 180 degree.

2 minutes ago, ChennyWang0311 said:

I mean, bending over 180 degrees is still considered 180 degrees in 1.2.6. Typing it in or draging the button no longer allow bending part to break the limitation of 180 degree.

You're right. You actually can't bend limbs over 180 degrees. But my next question would be why this would be useful to you.

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

You're right. You actually can't bend limbs over 180 degrees. But my next question would be why this would be useful to you.

Have a look at https://drive.google.com/open?id=17f-pfr8dT9PQb55ZCcsQYLyzUqdWHz5-
You might find out how creative bending used to be.
rOYzd4RU7TEVWXa.png
H7SsuaYDvx4OtCe.png

umm..

unknown.png 

it does exist in the newest version.

55 minutes ago, ChennyWang0311 said:

Have a look at https://drive.google.com/open?id=17f-pfr8dT9PQb55ZCcsQYLyzUqdWHz5-
You might find out how creative bending used to be.
-snip-

use MB.

Edited by Ian_The_One

9 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

umm..

unknown.png 

it does exist in the newest version.

use MB.

I am the person who makes these videos. (https://drive.google.com/file/u/1/d/17f-pfr8dT9PQb55ZCcsQYLyzUqdWHz5-/view?usp=drive_open)
I asked Chenny to help me with this post because my English is very very poor. (there may be many mistakes, so don’t laugh at me pls?)
The purpose of this post is not to ask whether this feature(Allow unlimited values to be set) exists in the new version(mi1.2.6). The purpose of this post is to ask why this feature does not work in the new version, even if the same model is used?
(I hope this problem can be solved because this feature is really useful for me.)

GIF↓↓
1-1.gif

2-1.gif

Edited by Kamen Inu

Hi! I'll look into this for the next update, whether it be 1.2.7 or 1.3.0, depending on compatibility needs with the next Minecraft update. If you really need a fix now as the soonest possible update may not be out for a few months, I'd recommend changing the minimum and maximum bend values in the .mimodel file to really low and high values.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:28 PM, Nimi said:

Hi! I'll look into this for the next update, whether it be 1.2.7 or 1.3.0, depending on compatibility needs with the next Minecraft update. If you really need a fix now as the soonest possible update may not be out for a few months, I'd recommend changing the minimum and maximum bend values in the .mimodel file to really low and high values.

Nimi! Yes!!
Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion. We are all sincerely looking forward to the next update. We are all satisfied with the recent two upgrades, especially MB 1.0.1 greatly increased our modeling efficiency. We will continue to work on projects with enthusiasm to provide you with better feedback.
Sincerely,
Chenny