Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bloom is a bit too high overall and the fire on the torch's fire is higher resolution and stretched, but other than that, it looks alright.
Oh, right! One more thing!

Change the title right now, Revenge is a dead meme and should stay dead.

If you change the title, I'll give you an upvote, but until then, I'll give it an angry.
That reaction won't give you a downvote, but it'll show you, that Revenge is not welcome here.

Edited by SoundsDotZip

2 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

snip

hey, calm

it's just a title and there's no harm being done right now, he titles it however he pleases. obviously it isn't liked by many, but it's up to him to what he wants to do

in regards to the wallpaper, this is quite good :]

bloom is a little high as told, and use particles for the file, or some sort of texture that abides with the small resolution that minecraft has. creeper seems to be clipping a bit into the fence, and lower the brightness just a tad bit. overall, pretty fine work :^)

8 hours ago, NietyFox said:

hey, calm

it's just a title and there's no harm being done right now, he titles it however he pleases. obviously it isn't liked by many, but it's up to him to what he wants to do

in regards to the wallpaper, this is quite good :]

bloom is a little high as told, and use particles for the file, or some sort of texture that abides with the small resolution that minecraft has. creeper seems to be clipping a bit into the fence, and lower the brightness just a tad bit. overall, pretty fine work :^)

I'm not being harsh, I told him it's good and I didn't even downvote him, I gave it an Angry which doesn't lower his rep count. I don't know why I got 2 downvotes for that, I was being fair, but I guess that's not important on this forum then

Edited by SoundsDotZip