I came to dig, dig, dig, dig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Frost said:

For this style, I’d recommend using story mode clouds. Also a more centered camera vantage point on the subject would make the composition more appealing.

Good work though, you have the ability to execute this well.

Mojang doesn't do it with the story mode clouds tho, So yea, And i don't really think it will fit really well.

2 hours ago, wahbi_YT said:

Mojang doesn't do it with the story mode clouds tho, So yea, And i don't really think it will fit really well.

Alright, but if you're really going for Mojang's cloud style, you'll need to create a custom cloud rig; one that doesn't have the alpha problems that MI's default clouds do.

Spoiler

Hyp8keB.png

Basically a cloud rig that doesn't have transparency.

11 hours ago, Frost said:

Alright, but if you're really going for Mojang's cloud style, you'll need to create a custom cloud rig; one that doesn't have the alpha problems that MI's default clouds do.

Reveal hidden contents

Hyp8keB.png

Basically a cloud rig that doesn't have transparency.

Oo, Thanks for the tip man, Im not really familiar with models, so do you have any custom clouds models? The ones you talked about ^^

12 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

The FOV is way too high. Otherwise, not bad.

Oh hi there! I will try to remember that, Also a big fan of your cursed Creepers ^^

4 hours ago, wahbi_YT said:

Oo, Thanks for the tip man, Im not really familiar with models, so do you have any custom clouds models? The ones you talked about ^^

I do not, but you should look up some tutorials for ModelBench, so you can make your own models.

12 hours ago, wahbi_YT said:

You don't even need a model, you can just import the Minecraft clouds texture as an item inside Mine-imator to get the same result. It might get laggy though, so beware!