HFR [V.2] MI 1.2.6 + ONLY

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yeah so this is for MI 1.2.6 + only because of the new bending system.

---INFO---

It's basically the same as V.1 except you can now do some other stuff with the eyelids and the pupils have been changed a bit. Oh yeah and i have redone the mouth entirely because the last version of it was absolutely horrible.

The round variations of the pupils haven't been included because i don't feel like they're that useful, if you think otherwise feel free to say so in the comments.

It isn't as scale friendly as it used to be but it shouldn't be too hard to scale up.

Comes with a male and a female version.

---WHAT DO I PUT HERE---

If you were to stumble across any bugs feel free to report them either in my discord or in the comments here in this post.

---PICTURES/GIFS---

Yz3ELkw.png

Please be sure to credit me if you use this because it took blood, sweat and tears to get it working, thanks!

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PROPER PERMISSION FROM ME.

Edited by Hozq

10 hours ago, _RiseYT_ said:

"Glowing" eyelids. I mean, that color of the eyelids is more brighter than color of the skin but they have the same HEX code.

rj5fFYu.png

You have bleed light on for the face rig. Go to the face rigs properties on the right when you have it selected and turn off "bleed light"

Edited by Hozq

17 hours ago, _RiseYT_ said:

It is. It's turned off ._.

I have absolutely no clue then

12 minutes ago, _RiseYT_ said:

Bruh... What?.. I selected "Alpha".

yfNLCzx.gif

That's because some parts do not have inherit alpha turned on.

4 minutes ago, _RiseYT_ said:

And do you know how to fix that?

Yes but i wouldn't recommend fixing it because it'll break the face rig

Edited by Hozq

1 minute ago, _RiseYT_ said:

Tell me. Maybe it can be useful.

select all of the parts on the face rig and double click on "enherit alpha", the option should be off once you've done this, if not just click it again so it says that it's off.